• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

set your VCR's food network 7/18

DIS Veteran
The Unwrapped Disney show is on Sunday June 18th at 9 pm central. check your local listsing and watch it.

It is a yummy show!!!!::yes:: :wave2:

Just bumping up so others can see today!
I taped this last season and watched it again last night, it makes
me excited to go back friday and get a turkey leg!!!:Pinkbounc

which I have never tried.

Originally posted by 232271
I taped this last season and watched it again last night, it makes me excited to go back friday and get a turkey leg!!! which I have never tried.

see, after watching Unwrapped that featured the turkey legs...it only strengthed my resolved to NEVER eat one.

they just disgust me...but that's JMO.

:cool:

That is one of my FAVORITE Disney shows to watch.. And Yes I was pulled in thinking those Turkey legs would be so yummy.. I got 2 of them For my family.. Well inbetween pulling the rubbery skin off, and finding the 2 bites of turkey inbetween the rubbery fat and grizzle.. I wont be so drawn in this time.. LOL....
Now Mickey Ears were Even better than described..

Thanks for posting. I love watching anything about Disney on tv. I hope I can remember to watch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter