Setting Sail at the Yacht Club Sept 2016 PTR Update 9/2 Day 3 Plans

vettegirl

Dole Whip Queen
Hello fellow Disney Pals! My name is Lori and my husband Peter and adorable 2 year old son Alexander will be going back to WDW Sept 20-26 for 7 fun filled days. We are booked at the Yacht Club Standard View Club Level and it will be our second stay at the Yacht Club and first time CL. We have stayed 3 times CL at the BC and I scored a great rate with the military discount that I could not turn down. We are super stoked as the Epcot Food and Wine Festival will be in full swing and we will be a 5 minute walk away from the action. We are flying first class from San Antonio with a connection in Houston using our airline miles and will be arriving into MCO around 10:30 an that Tuesday morning. We already have our yellow tags for the DME and cannot wait to step of that bus and be greeted by name and taken up to the lounge. With all the stress I currently have with work and we are finishing up a custom build home, I cannot wait for the unlimited beer and wine
laugh.gif
Our arrival day we have a 1:35 lunch at Garden Grill (loved our meal there in May). Afterwards we have a fast pass for Soarin,which we will have to do the baby swap thing. Afterwards we plan on a little pool time and lounge time before we head over for the Air Supply concert. We will probably do the last show of the evening. After the show we have FP for the character spot. I am sure we will all by very tired that evening as our flight that first morning was super early.

How exciting - another trip (I'm not jealous at all :cutie:)

Can't wait to hear what you think about F&W this year as I'll be there a month later!

How exciting - another trip (I'm not jealous at all :cutie:)

Can't wait to hear what you think about F&W this year as I'll be there a month later!

I just saw you have a PTR, I am going to have to read it for sure. I love the F&W and will have a full report. How exciting to have a trip coming up, October should be a little cooler than September.

Day 2 Plans!!

Our plans for day two are to have breakfast in the CL lounge and then stroll over to DHS for our TSM FP and then we have lunch at Mama Melrose, which is a new one for us. Then we have a FP for the adorable Disney Junior Show. Since Alexander can walk and dance now he is really going to enjoy himself, as a year ago he wasn't walking when we watched it. I am thinking about switching to Hollywood and Vine as Alexander really enjoys watching Jake and the pirates on Disney Junior. After lunch we will hang around maybe I will do single rider on my RNR and single rider Star Tours. We really would like to catch the Star Wars show as well. We plan on spending the rest of the afternoon at pool having a few drinks and just relaxing. We have no plans for the evening just grazing at the CL and probably walking around Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter