Seven Seas Festival

rili

Earning My Ears
I am taking my grandson to Seaworld in March. They have the Seven Seas Festival on their site, but there isn’t any info on menus, concerts, etc. I would go on a weekend if they have the festival, otherwise I will go on a weekday to avoid crowds! Does any know anything about this ?

Seven Seas Food Festival runs Feb 17-April 15 (Sat/Sun only). I went last year and I loved the samples! I'm hoping my favorites come back this year

I'm so sad 2 of my favorites aren't coming back this year (although another 2 are). Also, some of the new items look really good

I was looking at the lanyards on the website and the fine print says they are only valid on Saturday. Does that make sense? Looks like the only time for us to fit in the festival is on the very last day 4/15. The park hours are 9-6 that day. Should I be at all concerned that the festival is winding down, being the last day? Will the food choices suffer or will they run out of items?

I was looking at the lanyards on the website and the fine print says they are only valid on Saturday. Does that make sense? Looks like the only time for us to fit in the festival is on the very last day 4/15. The park hours are 9-6 that day. Should I be at all concerned that the festival is winding down, being the last day? Will the food choices suffer or will they run out of items?

That is correct. The event runs on Saturdays and Sundays. There should still be food served (just make sure to go early enough in the day, since the samples can run out by the evening)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter