~~~~ Sew, it seams this trip wasn't the adventure we had planned! ~~ January 2018! ~~ COMPLETE 5/6!

I enjoyed your TR, and how you and your daughters made the best of an unfortunate situation. Sorry that the flu put a damper on your trip. I hope that your future trips are better.

We have had our share of dealing with illness and other "fun" stuff on Disney trips for both kids and adults. I know it isn't fun but I'm glad you made the best of the situation. Here's hoping your future trips are so much better!

Just spent my day reading through your TR since I was MIA the whole time you were writing it. Even though I knew what was going to happen from following along on Facebook, it was sad to read about V being sick a lot of the trip. But at least you were able to salvage some of the trip and had fun on those days!

Hopefully I will be able to keep up with the Disneyland France TR when you start it!

I just found your trip report -- it's been a long time since I've been in trip-planning mode -- but I have a kind of off-topic question: I notice that you sew, and in many of your pictures, people are using what look like custom-made cross-body bags. Do you make those? (And if so, do you take orders for them?)

I just read your report! It seems like I get sick every time we go to Disney. It’s almost a running joke now. The only time I’ve ever gone to the immediate care was when I got off the plane, went to pee, and realized I was getting a UTI. I told myself it would be okay. The next morning at 1900 Park Faire breakfast, I admitted I was not okay. No fun. I’ve had upper respiratory infections and I’ve had pukes and it all sucks. But, looking back, I still have very fond memories of my trips. I hope Victoria does too.

I just finished this trip report! Thanks for sharing your trip. Sorry your girl was sick, when we left Disney in 2012 I was so sick and we we’re driving back home to Michigan, so I could feel Victoria’s misery!

Got your PM. We are going in the Spring 2020 too. I have been pricing out rooms since there is a 25% off coupon right now. Luckily I have rented from a friend from Boston that is letting me rent his points for $10 a point. It is unbelievable how expensive Disney has gotten. I have 4 grand babies and their parents.

Anyways, I will move this to the completed board..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts