~ Sew Sweet 16 ~I’m packing your angry eyes just in case~Aug 2014~ BFF' bag 8/20!!!!

Love love love the Donald picture!!! The only thing that I could imagine changing would be to find a cute red bow pendant to attach to your necklace.

Good morning everyone!

I am so sad to announce that our trip is almost over. :( We fly home today. It went by so fast... Too fast.

I am proud of myself for planning a great trip, where we managed to accomplish everything we wanted to do - it could not have gone better.

I am also proud of myself that I had the stamina and energy to keep plugging away... This heat was killer - and even though my feet are a little sore, it's nothing I can't push through.

Brian, Myrthe and Thomas landed back home last night - Josh met them at the airport. The girls and I are SOOOOO excited to get home and wrap our arms around the little guy... We have a bag full of treats for him from Disney World... We are not beyond bribery in this instance. ::yes::

We go straight from Disney right into full days with BMT... Tomorrow is breakfast followed by a full day at the Zoo... The following day is the State Fair... It will be a crazy few days ahead.

My apologies in advance, I probably won't be able to start my TR for a few days - this time with BMT is just too important. But I will do what I can. YOu all know that I don't like to leave you hanging in suspense for too long. :lovestruc

My hugs and prayers to all of you! :grouphug:

D~

Glad you had a good trip. At least with BMT at home it makes it easier to leave WDW :) Safe travels my friend.

Thanks for all the pics from the world it made waiting to go a little better!

Safe travel and have fun when you get home, don't worry we will wait for your TR
:thumbsup2

:coffee:

Have a safe trip home. I enjoyed reading your updates and that picture of you is really cute. have fun visiting with your family.
Liz

Have a safe trip home, and I hope you enjoy your visit with your family. I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Oh, I almost forgot to comment on your Donald outfit--SOOO cute! By the way, I am a MN State Fair addict--absolutely love it, with at least three visits a year!

I'm back from my road trip.

The magic bands looks great. I can't wait to read your trip report and find out if you got a lot of comments on your outfits.

The Grumpy bag and Tangled bag you made is amazing.

It sounds like you had a great trip.

Good morning everyone! I will get back to doing replies tomorrow... ~ahem ~ or maybe Saturday... Tomorrow is crazy too!

We arrived home safely last night - we flew through some storms somewhere over Iowa last night - I was a bit nervous for it, since the Captain had the flight crew buckle too - but it was pretty uneventful... I've flown through worse.

All of our luggage arrived... :woohoo:

BMT are here, and the girls and I cannot wait to meet them!

But, I must work out first...

I hope you all had a wonderful week - I've missed you all. It feels good to be home, but it is so sad that I do not have another trip on the horizon. I really had to fight back the tears when leaving MK on Tuesday night - it wasn't easy. I just LOVE being there with my girls so much - they are great kids!

I am looking forward to getting started on my TR asap!

Love and prayers to you all! :grouphug:

D~

Welcome back!!! Loved all the pics on fb and can't wait for the TR to start!! And of course Iowa gave you some trouble on the way back....you called it boring last time through.....:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!