~~~ Sew, we’re debt FREEEEEEEE!!! And headed to DLP! ~~~ Spring 2018

Have a great trip.

Last edited:
I am finally getting caught up on your January TR and this PTR, I saved them as a treat until I was done with this last semester (I am taking a summer math course, but that doesn't truly count, right). So many exciting goings on, it's beautiful to see the two loves of your life (family + Disney) coming together again!

OK - gosh I can't even remember what I've updated here and what I haven't... It sounds like I've updated that we have airfare????

OK - so in March - I took on a "Spring Capsule Wardrobe Challenge"... Yah - I honestly don't need any clothes... I am pretty sure, I could go an entire year and not wear the same top twice. :scratchin That said... I kind of have themes for my wardrobe... I have warm Disney trip clothes, I have cold Disney trip clothes, I have mediocre weather Disney trip clothes, I have summer clothes, winter clothes, basic clothes, jeans, sweaters... I am weird. Anyways - I didn't *need* a thing... but I find GREAT enjoyment in creating coordinating outfits for Disney - like that is one of the biggest reasons I continue to go back - I enjoy the planning part so much! So, when I saw this challenge, it got me to thinking that would be a great way to "plan" for our Europe trip - right? Really get into it... So, that's what I did... I planned a simple wardrobe (which turned into a not-so-simple wardrobe) to aide in my lack of packing skills, and hopefully keep my luggage to a minimum. :lmao: You all know me too well - that didn't happen. Not at all. I started creating - then creating more, and more, and more... My simple "9 piece capsule wardrobe" turned into 18... and counting. ::yes::

Anyways - here you go - my new wardrobe for our trip... and 9 bonus pics of my favorite outfits out of that... but I can mix n' match so many more. ::yes::

48E41D2B-EF2F-4D8B-BC08-19403253E16C.jpg

55C1C6D1-43CD-4CED-93F7-AFED95D7F3CD_1.jpg

39429150-AB49-4DFD-A25A-FFEFB795A0C2.jpg

74645B38-031B-440D-9AEB-5B4BAE88793A.jpg

7325E77B-3BC3-44E3-99A1-468746316A50.jpg

E376DF63-41EA-455F-8B12-C331EC7E54A5.jpg

43F28754-D12F-4A88-B7BD-B1F911C473A6.jpg

6D942507-CBEC-41D5-A369-E13F3DF08BE4.jpg

DD5E2560-5304-46A2-AB10-5BE2D2CDB83D.jpg

B10D4594-290A-4D10-AF24-FC47DF06BD4D.jpg

B68D4BAC-6383-4462-91DA-57158D8D81CF.jpg

So, that's that...

Now, I am working on a TRUE mini-Disney capsule wardrobe for DLP... I PROMISE that this will be 4-5 pieces... Two tops, two bottoms and maaaaybe a coordinating headband - but probably not because I have Ears. ::yes:: I finished my first shirt over the weekend... And it can also double for Thomas' birthday party theme (Pirates)... I have one more shirt I want to do - and then I will just likely wear my black leggings with them. ::yes:: I am only planning to take ONE bag set with me on this trip - and I wanted it to be versatile... I debated on wearing my Up! theme, as it is my favorite - but I wasn't sure how well known Up! is over there, so I've opted to go more of a classic route and do this set...

IMG_4425.jpg

Can't go wrong with classic Mickey/Pluto and red dots right?

Let's see... Last week, Brian surprised Josh with a trip to Normandy, France... We really wanted to go - but due to our schedule, we thought it wasn't going to work... Well, with some clever rearranging - Brian was able to get a week off of work... We arrive on a Friday morning... We leave for Normandy the following Tuesday... We will be there for 4 nights... Then Myrthe and I will drive straight to Paris and DLP... While Josh, Brian and the Littles go back home... We will follow behind 3 days later. Essentially, when I pack for Normandy and DLP - I will have to bring all of that with me... This should be interesting. :scratchin I am SO EXCITED that Josh is getting to do something that he really wanted to do. :woohoo:

Also - on our list is a day at De Efteling... A day or two in Amsterdam... A day in Rotterdam... And of course - Thomas' birthday party and spending time with the Littles. :lovestruc

I think this is all I have to update for now??? It is getting close!!! We leave next month already! :woohoo:

D~
Are your outfit photos posted anywhere else, like Pinterest or ig? Love to see a Disney capsule!

Are your outfit photos posted anywhere else, like Pinterest or ig? Love to see a Disney capsule!

Sorry, no... I just post them on FB... Sometimes on IG, but my IG account is linked to my business and I it's against DIS rules to give out that info here. :) When I have my new outfits for our next trip in June, I'll post them all in my current PTR here. :)

D~

Sorry, no... I just post them on FB... Sometimes on IG, but my IG account is linked to my business and I it's against DIS rules to give out that info here. :) When I have my new outfits for our next trip in June, I'll post them all in my current PTR here. :)

D~
Okay, I didn’t know we weren’t allowed to link. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter