Sewing lessons?

UGAFan0829

DIS Veteran
I have always wanted to learn to sew, but never have. Does anyone here know of a good place to take classes or any advice? I live in N. GA, and there are several fabric craft stores nearby, but I don't know of any that actually offer classes. TIA!

My local Hancock Fabrics and Joann's offer classes. You might want to check your local fabric stores or even through your city/park & recreation.

Hope you find a class.

Jeanne

You could also contact a local sewing guild or association. Most fabric store employees are not even aware that these exist, so asking them for information about it would be pointless. The best way to find something in your area is to search the American Sewing Guild website for something in your area. Although it is set up primarily for people that are serious sewers, they can definitely refer you to somebody that teaches. In my opinion, the best teachers are sitting in their homes ...... not in the fabric stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter