SF / BSM 60th Anniversary trip July 2015 SOLD OUT!!!!!

Yes please.

I think our box has arrived - we got a card to say courier came by (they won't come in the gates for safety).
We picked up maps for all four parks for you Paula. Will bring them to California. See you then!

Question, not sure if it has been answered. Do we know yet if our travel guides will be the same 2 throughout the entire trip (both SF and BSM)? I only ask as the box only came with 2 tip envelopes and I want to make sure I can have the tips ready before we leave :)

Ok, I have added everyone to the Flickr that has sent me their Flickr info or Email address.

If anyone else wants to join, drop me a PM to @WebmasterMike.

Lets see; how many days left before this adventure?
Wow - I no longer have to take off my shoes to do the count - its 10 days before Val & I fly out for our pre-ABD stay in SF. :jumping1:

The guides for our entire Adventure are Summer Rose and Honnie (actual name Hanukkah...but there are several spellings...so not sure this is the right one).

John and I have Adventured with Summer Rose previously and she's awesome. We think she looks like she could be Idina Menzel's sister...but she won't sing. :)

And Honnie (again...not sure I'm spelling this right) comes highly recommended. She's been an Adventure guide for quite a while from what I understand.

Just started to look at the long range weather forecast for SF. In general the highs will be in the mid to upper 60's and the lows in the mid to upper 50's. OTOH, the forecast for Napa shows highs right around 80.

All the standard disclaimers apply, including the ones about how unreliable any long range weather forecasts are.

Our experience in SF in December 2013 was that the city has a lot of "micro-climates", in that it might be warm and sunny in one place but foggy and cool a short distance away.

Hi Mike my nephew Jamie was wondering what kinda stuff Ian might like for example Minecraft or Anime or video games....

Minecraft, Angry Birds, Crossy Road, he loves Monopoly on the Ipad, Scrabble, and he will occasionally hit the classics like Pac-Man, Asteroids, Galaga, and so on. (FWIW, he is also a voracious reader. It can be difficult to pry books out of his hands)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!