SF / BSM 60th Anniversary trip July 2015 SOLD OUT!!!!!

We picked up maps for all four parks for you Paula. Will bring them to California. See you then!

Wonderful! Thank you so much!

Lets see; how many days left before this adventure?
Wow - I no longer have to take off my shoes to do the count - its 10 days before Val & I fly out for our pre-ABD stay in SF. :jumping1:

We have just packed. Its our Sunday afternoon now and we leave about this time on Wednesday.

I also had to laugh when we got the box from ABD this past week. How it ever reached us, I'll never know. The firstly put the wrong country - they put Australia, then crossed it out and put New Zealand and our city was completely missed off :-) But it found us anyway LOL

Who is already packed???

(no, not us)

We started packing yesterday. Trying to get my tech bag(s) ready.

What kind of power strips do we need? Do we need different plugs for LA? :duck:

41Puo4qpAqL.jpg

Last edited:
We are all packed

we Have some checked luggage will there be baggage fee's on our flight from San Fran to LA and does anyone know how much for one bag
Delta's standard fee for the first checked bag is $25 IIRC. If you have "status" with Delta or a Delta AMEX credit card you should get that fee waived.

Here is a link to Delta's page with info about baggage fees: http://www.delta.com/content/www/en_US/traveling-with-us/baggage/before-your-trip/checked.html

Got all the technology for the trip all together. Charged all the batteries and made sure that we have appropriate charging cables for each device. Just have to put it into the carryon bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!