SF / BSM 60th Anniversary trip July 2015 SOLD OUT!!!!!

I just learned something about our trip.

Our Adventure begins with a Welcome Breakfast at 8:am PST on July 11th, 2015 and then the day begins from there.

If you are arriving the day the Adventure begins, you need to be on the ground by 7:00am.

This sounds difficult, so I would suggest a pre-night for this Adventure.

We were planning some pre-nights anyway so this will work for us. There's lots to see right in SF so it won't be difficult finding stuff to enjoy before the official start.

Val & I are just back from our latest Back Stage Magic trip. If anybody has questions about the Hollywood/DL portion of this adventure feel free to ask. I'll try to avoid giving away any "spoilers" even though it looks like most of our group has done BSM before.

:) We just bought our airfare yea!!! although we almost bought round trip tickets to LAX before we remembered we are starting In San Fran. LOL we are all set to go now we just need to finish paying for it. :)

And we Talked my sister into letting my Nephew Jamie come again. I am so glad that kevin talked us out of canceling his part.

Thank You Kevin!!!!!!!!!! You were right :) :goodvibes:):love:

LOL we are all set to go now we just need to finish paying for it. :)

Paying for its the hard bit. I've worked out a payment schedule and we are paying it off monthly and selling stuff online to help subsidise the costs - at least it offsets the currency fluctuations if nothing else.

We have our flights, pre/post night(s) sorted and also sorted out our travel insurance for this and a trip to WDW later in the year.

And now our trip to Myanmar is done and dusted, I can start looking at what we are going to do in SF for our few days prior.

We thought we might visit this the GLBT Historical Society aka The Queer Smithsonian http://www.glbthistory.org

Ian and I have started looking at our pre-days. We are looking at possibly going to a San Francisco Giants game (if they are playing in town), and some possible day trips north of San Francisco. Starting to get excited!!

Ok! Paid a large chunk today on my Italy trip from last September, oops! Kevin caught my mistake and applied it to the right trip.

Kevin, do you know if we are going to have 2 sets of guides, one set for SF and a set for BSM, or 1 set for the whole trip?

Got our pre-nights booked and looking forward to planning our some fun stuff for pre-days.

Good question on the two guides Mike. It will affect how we do tips.

Also think that ABD should count this as two trips for purposes of pins.

Thought some of us might appreciate this story from Rolling Stone about recording "We are the World" 30 years ago at A&M Records studios. The recording studio is now part of the Jim Henson property that we will be visiting during our Adventure.

I know some of us are wondering what the plans are for our arrival in Hollywood on 7/14.

This would normally be our Welcome Dinner, but after spending several days together, I'm hoping everyone feels Welcome.

I have asked the folks planning our Adventure and they tell me that they will have information soon.

I will keep you posted as to what I learn

image.jpg It looks like the exhibit that is currently at the WDFM will be at Walt's Barn when we are in LA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter