SF / BSM 60th Anniversary trip July 2015 SOLD OUT!!!!!

I'm Jealous too I still have to work today and tomorrow before we leave for San Francisco Friday afternoon we don't get into California til 8:35pm see you all Saturday Morning :hourglass:rainbow::dogdance::wave2:

We are flying out to SFO today too but our flight doesn't leave til 6:30pm. i think we have the shortest flight of everyone going LOL. i think we will leave for the airport probably around 3:30. cant wait to leave i may even leave work early just to make sure we have everything we need and are not forgetting anything important. :goodvibes:blush::hyper::-)

Today's (7/10) weather forecast for San Francisco, High temperature will be 68 with 0% chance of precipitation.

Odd... The duffle was delivered to my room, but I never got the letter. Anything in there I should know? I know where and what time breakfast is!

Basically you should be at breakfast (the meal without wine) prepared to leave for the adventure. There won't be time to go back to the room for your things. That's the most important part.

We enjoyed getting to know all of you and sharing the experience of this amazing itinerary. After looking forward to it for so long, it's hard to believe that it's actually over. Hope we can travel with you again someday.

Steve, Julie and Jimmy

Val & I are finally home. We hit the house at about 12:30 this morning (7/22) after a ~90 minute delay out of LAX.

The next few days will be busy, but I'm hoping to find some time to upload pictures to the Yahoo Group by next week.

I've gotten about half, perhaps more, of my pictures uploaded to the group account at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!