Shanghai and Hong Kong Disneyland March 17 – Day 7 Complete in Hong Kong Proper; 12/04

Discussion in 'Other Lands' started by PrincessInOz, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Montanabel

Montanabel Mouseketeer

Yay!! Hong Kong! Looking forward to this part of your trip report (not that the rest hasn't been fabulous)

2. tiggrbaby

tiggrbaby <font color=deeppink><marquee>We must work harder

A nice final tour of the Shanghai grounds.

Yikes to the airport run!

Wow, that was some dinner!

Since we usually stay in the values at WDW, the hotel looked lovely to me!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. jedijill

jedijill Chiefs fan living in Bronco country

Sad to say goodbye to Shanghai. Close call on your flight!

Hong Kong looks awesome...your dinner looked (mostly) delicious! That scaffolding....eek!

Good to see your mom again! Say hello to her for me!

Jill in CO

5. franandaj

franandaj I'm so happy, I could BOUNCE!

Sad to leave Shanghai, but at least you still have HKDL. What a feast you had with your friends! Were these the same friends from your last trip? Too bad the hotel was looking tired.

6. TLPL

TLPL DIS Veteran

I miss Hong Kong. If they built Disneyland when I was a kid there I wouldn't have immigrate to Canada..... Now I am stuck in the cold half of the year and have to spend tons of money to visit a Disney park!

7. dolphingirl47

dolphingirl47 In Search of the Tag Fairy

I have just come back from our trip from China including Shanghai Disneyland. I am a total wimp when it comes to rollercoasters and thrill rides. I absolutely loved Tron.

I love this pattern. The tote in that design followed me home.

That is quite a result. If I had some more luggage allowance to play with, I could have done some serious damage to my credit card. I loved the merchandise had Shanghai Disneyland.

Oh dear, I am glad that you noticed in time.

That was good of them.

I can't wait to read all about this as this is now the only Disney park missing in my collection (until June hopefully).

That would definitely be an advantage.

What a shame.

That is a useful bit of information. I will keep this in mind for next year.

That sounds amazing.

Corinna

8. WanderlustNZ

WanderlustNZ DIS Veteran

I’m SO far behind with your TR, but have just caught up on the last page and am going to work my way backwards until I remember where I got up to. :rolleyes1:laughing:

Great pics as always, but I have to ask - what are those 4 desserts? The black one looks particularly interesting.

9. Aussie Wendy

Aussie Wendy DIS Veteran

All caught up. Scary nearly missing the flight! Maybe it was coming fresh from new Shanghai shoeed uo HKDL hotel more, nice pics of course. How on earth did you fit in a 2nd desert after such a huge meal? Your mum has hollow legs - lol!