Shanghai Disney Airport Meet and Greet/ private transport to DL Hotel

orion2185

DIS Veteran
Wondering if anyone has ever booked a private airport transfer from PVG to Disneyland hotel.

We are looking at pre booking a car service that will meet us at PVG airport and take us directly to the DL hotel.

I know it's not far from the airport and everyone suggest a taxi is best way.
However, we don't really like having to negotiate the price with the driver. In addition, we have read many trip reports where the drivers often want more money than agreed upon at the start.

A airport meet and greet private transport would be the simplest and most hassle free way to get to the hotel.

Not sure if anyone has done this or not.
any advice is greatly appreciated

I generally feel comfortable taking taxis from the airport or hotels. They would get in trouble with the airport or hotel if they're seen negotiating price rather than using the meter. Outside Disneyland is another story though because when nobody is checking, taxi drivers will ask where you want to go and then quote a price that's probably double the meter price.

For both work and our family trips to SDL I've always used a private driver. I use Blacklane which books the local company. Every driver so far has been ale to park in the deck just outside the exit from luggage claim. I can't say it has take more than 10-15 minutes from exiting baggage claim to being on the road in my experience. With my family of four I just never bother with airport taxis.

We took taxi from PVG to Disneyland Hotel. The driver and drive were no issue. Slight language barrier, but that was solved by 3 x 5 card with hotel address in Mandarin.
The cost was clearly shown on taxi equipment and we had no issue upon arrival.

Enjoy Shanghai, while nervous being in China, Disney has amazing way of allowing you to forget any outside issues.

For both work and our family trips to SDL I've always used a private driver. I use Blacklane which books the local company. Every driver so far has been ale to park in the deck just outside the exit from luggage claim. I can't say it has take more than 10-15 minutes from exiting baggage claim to being on the road in my experience. With my family of four I just never bother with airport taxis.

does Blacklane driver meet you at baggage claim with your name on a sign? How do you find your driver?

We used Mr. Orange Transfer when we were in Shanghai last August. The driver had my name on a sign and was waiting for us as we exited after baggage claim. He knew to drive us to the Toy Story Hotel - I had put this information online when I booked.

We used Mr. Orange Transfer when we were in Shanghai last August. The driver had my name on a sign and was waiting for us as we exited after baggage claim. He knew to drive us to the Toy Story Hotel - I had put this information online when I booked.
We used Mr Orange too after reading about them on some trip reports on here. Didn't have any problems and would use them again.

does Blacklane driver meet you at baggage claim with your name on a sign? How do you find your driver?
Yup - sign with your name right outside the baggage area. You can't miss them at PVG. They will text and email you also with contact info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter