Shanghai Disneyland hotel suggestions?

lila

Mouseketeer
I may be in Shanghai later this year and want to end my trip with a day at a Disneyland - I’ve been to every other Disney park so need to keep up my steak! Does anyone have a suggestion for a hotel near the park? I’m not familiar with the city so it’s not clear to me if there is a metro near by or my best bet. I’m very comfortable with public transportation if there is. Thanks!

If you've only got one day in the park then I would definitely recommend staying on site, so either the Disneyland Hotel or the Toy Story Hotel. If you stay onsite and buy your tickets when you get there you'll get extra fastpasses and access to the park through a hotel guests only entrance.

Eta - however there are plenty of public transport options if you don't want to change hotels.

If you can afford it, the Disneyland Hotel - and even more, Club Level - is sooooo worth it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!