Shanghai Height Based Ticket ?

KLK622

Mouseketeer
Hi! We have decided to visit Shanghai Disney for one day at the end of our trip to China next month. We have a 7 and 3 year old. My 3 year old is about 39 inches tall with shoes on.

I would like to buy tickets in advance. Since he is right on the boarder of 1 M (39.3 inches) what do I do? I don't want to buy him a ticket and not need it, but I also don't want to get caught up in some crazy line having to buy a same day ticket if they decide he needs one. We plan to do the paid fast passes or the Concierge Service, so its not just the cost of the ticket, its also the cost of that.

Does anybody have experience with how the height based tickets work?

Thanks!!

I don't have experience with how cast members determine height based tickets. But as he is so close to the limit, it almost makes sense to purchase the tickets even if he's still under 1m when you arrive. If there is a dispute, it may be difficult to explain to the cast member and could result in a rocky start to a magical day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter