Shanghai water

xiphoid76

DIS Veteran
We leave in 3 days for Shanghai and Tokyo!!! Can not wait!! I know the water is safe in Japan - but what about China? Can we drink the water in the Shanghai Disneyland hotel? Thanks for any help! We are so excited!!

If you're staying at the Shanghai Disneyland Hotel (or Toy Story for that matter), they give you free bottles of water. I filled mine up at the water fountains in the park throughout the day and didn't have any problems.

From what I've heard though, you should not drink the tap water. Drinking fountains are ok, but the water in your bathroom tap is different.

No brushing your teeth with the tap water, either! That was a difficult one for all of us to remember but we were given 6 bottles of water each day, which really helped. I didn't buy one bottle of water in SHL or HKDL, which helped saved a ton of money :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter