Share you VMK Halloween memories!

We live in different places of course lol. Like some people get a fall break, and others dont. That kind of thing. I wish I got a fall break... the government people took it away. Not many places get fall break... if only they knew they took away our perfect disney vacatio time! :sad2:

Flips, what is vacatio?? :confused3

vacation. Im sorry i dont look over everything i type. miss "sacred" you texted me that instead of scared today. I think I would be pretty sacred if someone I didn't know came to my house :lmao:

I forgot to post my Halloween Room pictures (sorryy). I meant to do it. So here they are now. (I don't have many as I didn't like the Halloween stuffs.)

Night's Halloween Fort
VMK-2008-04-11-21-40-05-281.png

Twisting Terror Room
VMK-2008-04-14-23-12-18-875.png

A Haunted Trick or Treat
VMK-2008-04-16-00-40-46-796.png

Halloween Pirate Style
VMK-2008-04-26-20-31-20-875.png

Halloween Cave
VMK-2008-05-05-23-27-52-437.png

I forgot to post my Halloween Room pictures (sorryy). I meant to do it. So here they are now. (I don't have many as I didn't like the Halloween stuffs.)

Night's Halloween Fort
VMK-2008-04-11-21-40-05-281.png

Twisting Terror Room
VMK-2008-04-14-23-12-18-875.png

A Haunted Trick or Treat
VMK-2008-04-16-00-40-46-796.png

Halloween Pirate Style
VMK-2008-04-26-20-31-20-875.png

Halloween Cave
VMK-2008-05-05-23-27-52-437.png

Very nice!! It is never too late to post vmk memories no matter what time of year. :thumbsup2

Dreamytime- on your pirate stlye room where did you get those posters? I never remember seeing them, I cant even tell what is in the picture lol. Looks kind of like a spooky hill (from Frankenstein I guess) and kind of reminds me of the Tower of Terror. Did they sell them at the magic shop sometime?

This was my favorite Halloween room and where I spent many an hour waiting on a host with some blue ears to give out!:rotfl: And after all that waiting I finally got two different pairs in someone else's rooms! lol
Kim

TheHauntingHourofDreams.jpg

Dreamytime- on your pirate stlye room where did you get those posters? I never remember seeing them, I cant even tell what is in the picture lol. Looks kind of like a spooky hill (from Frankenstein I guess) and kind of reminds me of the Tower of Terror. Did they sell them at the magic shop sometime?

The posters are the Tower of Terror posters which came out....April 19th and retired May 1st. It was sold in the Magic Shop for 250 credits.

Tower_Of_Terror_Poster-_In_Use.jpg

The posters are the Tower of Terror posters which came out....April 19th and retired May 1st. It was sold in the Magic Shop for 250 credits.

Tower_Of_Terror_Poster-_In_Use.jpg

Wow did you look that up or memorize it? lol. I cant believe I never noticed those! That seems like the only item I just never saw. How weird! I would have gotten alot of those too, I love the Tower of Terror.

Wow did you look that up or memorize it? lol. I cant believe I never noticed those! That seems like the only item I just never saw. How weird! I would have gotten alot of those too, I love the Tower of Terror.

- cough cough wiki'ed it cough cough -:rotfl:

Oh lol. Well thanks for taking the time though, but next time some random bizarre person comes up to you and asks the same question you will be ready with the answer. That will probably never happen, but you'll be ready with your vmk knowledge of Tower of Terror posters!

you know what one of my favorite pieces of furniture that came out towards the end was, the tower of terror teleporters. those things were awesome!!

lol remember that one time in the pirate skull christmas room that we put the teleporters at the bottom so we could hide?
We did that in car's room all the time too. It was fun confusing people lol.

I also loved to rooms where you could hide and nobody would notice you, sorry, but sometimes the newer players would freak out and ask how i was invisible. It was hilarious. Or just wanting to hide from people... lol sometimes I did that. Ahhh, I miss vmk.:sad2:

lol remember that one time in the pirate skull christmas room that we put the teleporters at the bottom so we could hide?
We did that in car's room all the time too. It was fun confusing people lol.

I also loved to rooms where you could hide and nobody would notice you, sorry, but sometimes the newer players would freak out and ask how i was invisible. It was hilarious. Or just wanting to hide from people... lol sometimes I did that. Ahhh, I miss vmk.:sad2:

Snow White's forest was great for that! I loved hiding behind trees there and waiting for a 'newby' guest to walk in. Wait a moment or two and then say something! Nothing like a disembodied voice to spook one of them. :rotfl2:
Kim

Snow White's forest was great for that! I loved hiding behind trees there and waiting for a 'newby' guest to walk in. Wait a moment or two and then say something! Nothing like a disembodied voice to spook one of them. :rotfl2:
Kim

lol I really liked the Inner Space Shrinking Machine Room (not inside, just when you float around outside before you're small) i always hid in there. Under the path way where people walked, you could float under there and no one could see you. That was my favorite place to hide. Nobody ever guessed I was there! :goodvibes

GraveyardTreasure.jpg

Two Halloweens ago, I managed to break into a staff game room via another staff game exit room. The room that I broke into wasn't supposed to be opened until the following day. :goodvibes

Those host rooms were always so beautiful. I really miss all those creative rooms people would make. I never made any, but enjoyed looking at them. It would be really cool if someone would actually make a place dedicated to vmk with a couple of rooms exactly like vmk. That would be amazing!

last halloween i joined vmk. :( I remember going to a CL's room (which I don't
remember which one) and had a good time. I spent a lot of time playing
haunted mansion trying to save up for bat magic :D I played against the legendary jewelzy and a couple CL's before they were taken away. It was the
most fun "virtual month" I've ever had!

I made this room after winning all the orange crates and trying to decide what to do with them. Two days after I made this room someone else won best guest room with a similar design. After that everybody that came in my room accused me of copying....those were the days...

76HalloweenTownGreatPumpkin.jpg

This is Halloween Town in Ice:

44HalloweenTownonIce.jpg

Fly :hippie:

I think I remember you in the game! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter