Share your Black Friday finds!

Anybody know where I can get a deal on a gift card? Specifically a $50 Lowe's card?

Yes, that’s the one! Thanks so much for your advice. You know your stuff. So people collect multiple American girl dolls??? I feel like a cheap *** as I was initially going for the Wellie wisher. I was able to score a 20% off coupon. I’m very excited to get NAnea since My DD is mixed with hazel eyes and NAnea was the closest without doing the custom doll. I got a couple of the clearance outfits for extra 20% off too. Score. I might wait until her bday to give her the outfits though because I went a little overboard this Christmas.

The 20% codes are very hard to get, so if you got and used one of those you're lucky and used it wisely. Nice job!

The only thing I'm looking at is the iPad mini deal at BB ($125off). Does anyone know if it will be available online? Should I manage expectations and expect this to be a tough item to grab?

The only thing I'm looking at is the iPad mini deal at BB ($125off). Does anyone know if it will be available online? Should I manage expectations and expect this to be a tough item to grab?
I personally wouldn't think so. I know BB had a nice deal on these two years ago that went live the day before Thanksgiving. I ordered online and picked mine up on my way home from work that day. It was nice to have it over with.

The 20% codes are very hard to get, so if you got and used one of those you're lucky and used it wisely. Nice job!
Are you guys talking about the 20% off a purchase of $100/25% off $125? If so, and if these are transferable, we got a catalog with one of those and won't be using it. If that's of any use to someone, just PM me and I'll share the code.

Are you guys talking about the 20% off a purchase of $100/25% off $125? If so, and if these are transferable, we got a catalog with one of those and won't be using it. If that's of any use to someone, just PM me and I'll share the code.
25% off???? Wow. Thank you. I already ordered using the 20% off >=$100 but I’m sure there will be someone who can use it. I considered one of the clearance doll beds for $75 (holy moly $150 regular) but decided not to because I couldn’t justify that kind of insanity.
Hey since we are still on the subject, has anyone been to any of the American Girl bistros? Recommend or no?

Ok folks- I have a question. DD- has for her main request from Santa the American Girl Logan boy Doll. I had planned on getting it at Kohls for their Black Friday deal Thanksgiving night. I will earn $30 in Kohls cash right? Has anyone ever done this - do the dolls go quickly? I felt that this would be my best bargain as me and DH- got from groupon $20 in Kohls giftcards for $10 each., so we already have $40 towards the purchase that we spent $20 for. Need to know how early I need to camp out.

Can anyone help with American Girl Doll Wellie Wishers doll? Do these things ever go on discount anywhere? My kid wants the Emerson doll. Target’s sale excludes American Girl.
Join the kids club at Barnes an nobles and you get a discount on books and toys and they sell wellie wishers. Sign up online at American girl to receive promotions. They had wellie wisher package of dolls and accessories on sale recently for example.

I saw them in the store today, Kohls is putting out all their Black Friday items in the isle's.
I got an email this morning with a surprise percentag off. I got 40%. I also had $10 in my Rewards from Kohls, a $5 coupon and a $10 post card coupon. I purchased a Pressure Cooker. I also bought a book for my grandson, which was not on sale. It was my kids favorite book when they were little, it is a Sesame Street book with Grover and it is called; "Their Is A Monster At The End of This Book." So I paid $43 for the pot and way to much for the book. When did books get so expensive.
Amazon has those golden books for less I think.

Some Target items are now live for RedCard holders. I just ordered the $99 Ninja Kitchen System. I placed the order for store pickup - hopefully that wasn't a mistake. I've had a higher number of store pickup orders cancelled than I'd like, but I figured it must be heavy so I'd rather not risk damage in shipping. I don't really need it - it's just a want - so if for some reason the order gets cancelled, then I will just write it off to the universe not wanting me to spend my money on this particular item! :cool:

The Google Mini wasn't live though. Guess that has to wait until tomorrow night!

ETA: I had no problems with the store pickup. I got the email about 6am that it was ready for pickup, and stopped in on my way to work to grab it. I was there just minutes after opening, so no lines yet at pickup, and had my item and was out the door in under 5 minutes. Yay!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts