Share your Black Friday finds!

I just ordered the Rubbermaid containers and Shark Steam mop from Target at the BF prices. The DVDs I wanted were not included in the early access.

I was at Dicks last night and saw that the hoop I want was already on sale, but of course I didn't have my $25 off coupon with me. I will run up there today to get it so I don't have to go on Friday.
I'm still waiting for the fitbit I want to go on sale online. I keep going back and forth between getting it at BJ's for the extra bands or Target to get the 20% off coupon so I can get an extra set of joy cons for the Switch. I can't believe how expensive those things are. I need them for Mario Kart (ok more like want them so more than 2 of us can play).

Right now Target has some BF deals online for red card holders. I grabbed a Lodge cast iron skillet for $10.

I checked my Target cart only one of my items is live today. Pilled the trigger on that. i wonder when the rest will go live tomorrow.

Alex and Ani has 20% off starting today thru Monday. I started getting those for SIL and DD and I wanted one. Of course the one I wanted (Harry Potter) was excluded from 20% off. Bought all 3.

I checked my Target cart only one of my items is live today. Pilled the trigger on that. i wonder when the rest will go live tomorrow.

I don't know for sure, but I can tell you the RedCard deals went live almost exactly at midnight PST last night. So my bets are on the same time tonight.

ETA: I found one website that reported the Target deals would start online tonight at 10pm PST. I'm not sure where they got that information though. The Target press release just said "early the morning of Thanksgiving", which was the same language they used for the early RedCard holder access. So I'm still thinking it will be midnight PST. But you might want to start monitoring as early as 9pm PST, since that is midnight EST.

Last edited:

Alex and Ani has 20% off starting today thru Monday. I started getting those for SIL and DD and I wanted one. Of course the one I wanted (Harry Potter) was excluded from 20% off. Bought all 3.

Thank you for mentioning the sale at A&A. My dd showed me this bracelet set she likes the other day so I grabbed it.
I wasn't going to get it for her but we decided not to get her a laptop until graduation so it seems pointless to give her the backpack for it for Christmas. The bracelet fills that opening LOL

I ordered the basketball hoop for pick-up which dh will do either tomorrow after dinner or Friday before we travel.
The Amazon Echo Buttons became available for pre-order so I got 2 sets of those.

For those looking for the iPad mini 4, you can buy it online now at Best Buy for the doorbuster price with free shipping. No need to go to the store! Happy Thanksgiving!

Do you get the 20% off coupon from Target if you order online?

ETA: Nevermind. It is Friday only. Thought it was Thursday too.

Last edited:
I haven't looked at most of the ads yet but this morning I got myself out of bed to go to Big Lots at 7am to pick up the black vanity that my daughter saw and wanted a few weeks ago. It will be her big gift and I saved 60.00 by going today.

I always told myself that I would not shop at any stores open on Thanksgiving but since my husband was laid off work, it is a big deal to save 60.00 this year.

I'm planning to go to Target when it opens at 6pm today - getting a couple of their $10 doorbuster throw blankets, a pair of $7 holiday pajama pants, and two of their $6 doorbuster blu-ray/dvd combo sets. I also want to get their exclusive box set of season 1 of Stranger Things for my sister. It's not on sale, but that'll be her main gift from me plus a gift card for amazon. This will be my first shopping trip with my new Target Red Card! I'm planning to stay home tomorrow - don't enjoy crowds or traffic!

I was able to order the Google Home from Kohls this morning for the sale price. I added $20 of small things to my order and got another $30 in Kohls cash.

Anyone able to find Cars 3 Bluray on sale online? Walmart's ad said it was $7 but it's not online. Trying to avoid actually going to a store if I can!

I'm planning to go to Target when it opens at 6pm today - getting a couple of their $10 doorbuster throw blankets, a pair of $7 holiday pajama pants, and two of their $6 doorbuster blu-ray/dvd combo sets. I also want to get their exclusive box set of season 1 of Stranger Things for my sister. It's not on sale, but that'll be her main gift from me plus a gift card for amazon. This will be my first shopping trip with my new Target Red Card! I'm planning to stay home tomorrow - don't enjoy crowds or traffic!
See if you can order it online for in store pickup. Everything I wanted except for in store only items were available for order that way.

Amazon had the PS4 Pro with game for $349.99, score! Kohl’s had the PS4 VR with game for $299.99, triple score with UR portal points, Freedom UR points and $90 in Kohl’s cash! Got the wireless Beats for $159.99! UnderArmour outlet started their 40% off sale yesterday. Used gift certificates and ended up at less than $2 out of pocket. Banana Republic Outlet started their 60% off sale yesterday plus add’l 15% Plus an add’l 10% off as a cardholder, used gift certificate and ended with less than $9 to put on the credit card. Now I don’t need to be out with the crazies tonight. And besides picking up some HP items at Universal, I am done and just need to wrap when the packages arrive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter