Share your spring project plans! (Please!)

lisah0711

♥ her Disney office
It's the dead of winter here. It's dark, it's cold, it's gray for days on end . . . isn't anyone else planning what they want to do in their yard this summer? :confused3

We have what we call the final frontier in our backyard. It is the last area we want to landscape -- we've been here for 11 years. It is a big triangle 60 feet x 60 feet by 10 feet. We are putting in birch trees, a bog and a lot of grasses.

Has anyone had any luck growing grass from seed? We have a lot of ground to cover and no way that we will be able to afford all the plants any other way than growing them from seed.

Tell us about your plans for spring!

Never started ornamental grass from seed. I do have some though and I love it. Plan on getting more this spring. Easy to care for and atttractive all year long.
Don't have a lot of plans yet but I can't wait! I'm tired of short, gloomy, cold days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter