Sharing alcohol on dxdp

Dunshie23

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

We are headed to Disney on Sunday and have DxDP, however I am 21 weeks pregnant so obviously won't be drinking. Can I order my alcoholic beverage as a 2nd drink for my husband? I mostly drink water so not worried about soda, etc. anyone have any experience with this?

Hi all,

We are headed to Disney on Sunday and have DxDP, however I am 21 weeks pregnant so obviously won't be drinking. Can I order my alcoholic beverage as a 2nd drink for my husband? I mostly drink water so not worried about soda, etc. anyone have any experience with this?

Some servers are persnickety how you order your alcoholic beverage. You may need to order it for your husband and pass it to him. My nieces and my husband did this when I wanted a second glass of wine and they preferred a soft drink

We did this a few times on our trip over Thanksgiving. One person enjoyed beer while others didn’t want to drink. No problems at all with him getting a second beer and many times the wait staff brought the second after he finished his first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!