Sharing Dining Plan credits at 50's Prime Time Cafe

Lzylitnin

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any experience sharing dining credits at 50's Prime Time? I will be on the deluxe plan. My family lives in Florida and will be joining us for 1 meal. We're on the deluxe plan. I'd like to cover their meals with my dining plan, but I'm seeing that some people have had issues at this restaurant. Does anyone have any recent experience with this particular restaurant?

There are 2 adults booked with the deluxe plan. 8 adults on the dining reservation.

There are 2 adults booked with the deluxe plan. 8 adults on the dining reservation.

There is one report in the 2020 changes sticky of a family being hassled for doing this, but they ultimately did use credits for everyone on the reservation. That's only one report, so probably not a reason for concern, but perhaps be prepared to stick to your guns. There is nothing anywhere that says you can't use your credits in this way.

That's great news! How many people were on the dining plan vs off the plan but covered?
Group of 8, 4 people on plan, 4 not on any dining plan. Our server honestly didn't even blink and actually commented how nice it was he didn't have to split the check up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!