Sharing Meals at Liberty Tree

have2getaway

DIS Veteran
I have heard others mentioned they have shared meals at Liberty Tree Tavern. I’m just wondering how it works because I thought it was a buffet? I do see on a menu, though, that there appears to be both buffet and a la carte options. What have others found works in terms of sharing meals? It will be me, DH, and our 3 boys who are all 10. We are all light eaters

Is it possible for our boys to order off the children’s menu at Chefs du France? I wasn’t sure because one menu I was reading listed various entrees, but another said it was prix fixe menu.

Is it possible for our boys to order off the children’s menu at Chefs du France? I wasn’t sure because one menu I was reading listed various entrees, but another said it was prix fixe menu.
Chefs de France has both a price fixe menu and a regular menu. The price fixe one is just multi courses(you pick an appetizer, entree, and dessert from a set list) and pay one price. That one you could actually share off either menu because the price fixe one isn't a buffet/all you can eat situation. I doubt you would have a problem ordering for your boys off the kids menu either.

Liberty Tree Tavern has an a la carte menu at lunch. Except for the All you Care to Eat option, you can share anything else you order.

At dinner the only option is a family style all you care to eat meal that you cannot share.

You can share at lunch. We like to eat lots of small meals and snacks as we go thru the parks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!