Sharing platter?

otterpop

DIS Veteran
We recently had dinner at Sebastian's Bistro (which I thought was excellent!), but it was way too much food. Is it possible to share a "platter" the next time we go? It's not all you care to enjoy, so I don't see it as being any different than going to a "regular" restaurant and sharing/splitting an entree. I realize that if I order one "platter," I will get the normal amount of food for one person (but don't I have the right to do what I want to do with the food that I purchased?). Does Disney have a policy of not sharing or an additional fee for doing so?

Thanks for any comments/suggestions.

We recently had dinner at Sebastian's Bistro (which I thought was excellent!), but it was way too much food. Is it possible to share a "platter" the next time we go? It's not all you care to enjoy, so I don't see it as being any different than going to a "regular" restaurant and sharing/splitting an entree. I realize that if I order one "platter," I will get the normal amount of food for one person (but don't I have the right to do what I want to do with the food that I purchased?). Does Disney have a policy of not sharing or an additional fee for doing so?

Thanks for any comments/suggestions.
No it is family style price is per person sitting at the table.

You can't split or share family style meals with those that didn't order it, per disney policy. All family style meals are all you care to enjoy, though, including Sebastians.

Yeah I was going to say.. the food was so much because they plate it an amount per person.. if only one person ate the plate would have less. But I agree with above, it is AYCTE.

Sebastian's is AYCTE???? I didn't know that and now I'm #!*%^#; our server never mentioned it and I must have missed it in the menu.

Thanks for all the replies!

Yep, any family style meal at Disney is AYCTE. They probably assumed you knew that. Shame, because most servers we get actually ask us if we want more of anything specific.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter