She’s negative

Phew! Always a good news when that test is negative. But it's not easy while you wait. I had my oldest tested twice since July. First time for a diarrhea and the second time for a sore throat and runny nose. Both times the test was negative (as expected but 1% chance was still too high for me not to have her tested) and both times, we decided to isolate as a family. But I have friends who did like you and only isolated the child until the test result arrived. Not right way to do it imho.

I think you misunderstood . We absolutely isolated as a family but I isolated her from her siblings my littles and the rest of the immediate family ( our household ) to protect them if she indeed was positive .

So not sure what “did like you “ means. Maybe we should ask questions before we quickly jump to conclusions

Phew! Always a good news when that test is negative. But it's not easy while you wait. I had my oldest tested twice since July. First time for a diarrhea and the second time for a sore throat and runny nose. Both times the test was negative (as expected but 1% chance was still too high for me not to have her tested) and both times, we decided to isolate as a family. But I have friends who did like you and only isolated the child until the test result arrived. Not right way to do it imho.

I think you misunderstood . We absolutely isolated as a family but I isolated her from her siblings my littles and the rest of the immediate family ( our household ) to protect them if she indeed was positive .

So not sure what “did like you “ means. Maybe we should ask questions before we quickly jump to conclusions

No need to be snarky. I was sympathizing with you but I guess I should just 'shut up' in the future when I see your posts. I meant what I wrote, some friends isolated their kids from the rest of their family while we decided not to isolate her from the rest of us. No way is best, just different ways to do it.

No need to be snarky. I was sympathizing with you but I guess I should just 'shut up' in the future when I see your posts. I meant what I wrote, some friends isolated their kids from the rest of their family while we decided not to isolate her from the rest of us. No way is best, just different ways to do it.

You actually didn’t sound like you were sympathizing. You actually sounded pretty judgy.

Think it was just a typo. You put « noT right way to do it » and meant « nO right way to do it. Un simple malentendu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!