Sheraton 4 points Lakeside

mskippen

Earning My Ears
My partner and I have just booked our first holiday to DisneyWorld and are staying at the Sheraton 4 Points Lakeside for 1 week arriving on Jan 11th 2002. Does anyone have any recent experience with this hotel and can give us an idea what it is like please. Also I understand it is about 1.8 miles to disney from the hotel so is it possible to walk to the DisneyWorld resort if you didnt want to wait for the courtesy transport, and is it safe to walk back to the hotel at night? Thank you very much for any help or information you can offer.

this hotel before by others. You can do a search for sheraton lakeside at the top of this board. I stayed on the opposite side of this street down the road last year and although it is definitely convenient to WDW within like 5-10 min. drive, I think it would be a very cumbersome walk for you indeed (if its' even at all possible) compared to taking advantage of the shuttle or driving yourself. But, you will be instead within nice walking distance to lots of restaurants and shopping. Their website is www.fourpointslakeside.com Hope this helps; have a nice trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter