She's On Top of the World, a September 2018 TR at Copper Creek Villas and Cabins (Completed 12/20)

I can definitely see why you liked the 2 bedroom villa. The 2nd bedroom in the cabin is much too small.
Yeah, it wasn't bad in the cabin, and if Marshall or Allie slept in the living room it would have been fine, but the 1 bedroom sleeping area was bigger. The living room was HUGE in the cabin though.

We are extremely particular when it comes to steak, since we get very good steak here in the Chicago area. The only Disney steak that we thought was better than what we have here was at Citricos. An excellent server makes all the different, though. :)
Ahh yes, I understand. That's interesting that you liked the steak at Citrico's. It wasn't on our "Steak place to try" list yet, but now it will be. Brandy's favorite meal is steak, and he will get it wherever he can.

As someone else who hails from Southern California (and was also just at WDW in September), I get the above sentiments. I get asked the same question all the time and give the same response. This is a true vacation. Half the time when I go to Disneyland, I have to stop for an errand or 2 coming home which does not happen on the real vacations!
Welcome, and thanks for joining in! You know exactly what we are talking about. It is a nice luxury to have "home Disney", but being on vacation is so much nicer. It is a nice change of pace to go visit Florida in September, but after a while we are ready to come back home and finally dry out.

After our nice lunch, we weren't ready to leave Canada just yet, so we headed over to the Circlevision theater and watched the movie. This was a first for us, and we enjoyed it.

It was really impressive and now I want to visit Canada so I suppose it did it's job.

Speaking of doing their job, I can see why they put the railing in there for people to lean against. Without it I bet there would be people all over the floor.

After our trip up North we met back up with Grandma and Grandpa, who had enjoyed their lunch in Italy at Tutto Italia. They had wanted to eat there, and being on the dining plan it was a single credit meal for them, so they chose it instead of LeCellier. Our next planned stop was The Seas.

But we made a stop on the way to get Allie some piggy wings and Marshall some popcorn. The rest of us were still stuffed from lunch.

I may have helped him eat some of the popcorn...

When we got to The Seas Allie freaked out and didn't want to ride the ride. She did this last year too, I don't know why she has decided that she's scared of it, but she didn't want to get on it. Grandma waited with her and the rest of us rode, and didn't see anything particularly terrifying.

Marshall actually really enjoyed the ride and seeing the fish at the end. He wanted to take the starfish home with us.

We all enjoyed checking out the fish in the aquariums for a bit. This was Grandpa's favorite attraction when we came back in 1986.

The fish didn't disappoint and they were doing some kind of enrichment activity with the dolphins which was kinda nice to see.

We left The Seas at 4:30 and headed over towards Test Track, but stopped at Mouse Gear for a bit. It was our first chance to check out one of our favorite big stores.

After some looking around we got Marshall a set of pull back and go Cars and Allie a stuffed Pua pig (from Moana). She is still sleeping with it so I think it was a good deal.

It was really hard to say no, they were both being so good. I'm definitely not above bribing the kids to be good.

Then we went over to Test Track and did the baby swap. Jon and Brandy rode a second time with Melissa while the rest of us hung out with the kids.

Test track is so fun though and every time I ride it I think about when we rode it on our honeymoon. I think it's because I remember Paul being so excited about this ride.

We then did a little shopping at the store formerly known as after market, which it always will be to me.

Allie got a Driver's License, which she was particularly excited by. She's super into photo booths right now.

Like really into them. Every time we see one she wants to do it. I see it as pretty ironic because she has a fit when we try and take her picture.

I also talked to the sales lady about the Chevy Traverse. It's a nice little truck but I'm used to driving a Suburban, I'm not sure we'd fit in a smaller car.

We hadn't ridden in one yet, that was coming up later... Next we decided to head for International Gateway, since we wanted to be at Yacht Club in time for our Illuminations Fireworks cruise. We stopped in China, and Jon got Duck and Egg Rolls. While he was in line it started to sprinkle, so we decided to move along with the kids and let Jon and Brandy catch up.

When we got to International Gateway we waited for Jon, and he handed Brandy his Beer and went to the restroom just outside the gate. Brandy got stopped and was asked to finish it before leaving. It was funny because it really wasn't his.

So Jon had to go back through security and finish his beer before we could leave Epcot.

Fortunately it wasn't raining much, and we were nice and early. Then we walked over to one of our favorite spots to hang out, the Beach Club Marketplace.

We filled our mugs and I got a Mickey icecream bar. Marshall was asleep at this point so I didn't have to share.

I got a Mickey cookies and cream ice cream sandwich, and it was good. I guess this was dinner, but we didn't need much after the big lunch.

Once everyone was ready, we headed across to Yacht Club. A nice recreation Cast Member pointed us in the right direction, and said she was hopeful that the lightning would pass so they could run the boats.

It wasn't raining when we got to the marina, but the storms were all around. They told us they would watch the weather and would let us know if they cancelled the cruise.

We hung out for quite a while and talked to Captain Ron who was supposed to be our driver. He was really nice and told us about the time when he was doing a cruise and lightning hit the water. We were glad they take safety seriously.

I set up the GoPro on the stroller and got some video (and resulting stills) from the storm.

At about 8:20 they let us know that they were cancelled for the evening. They offered full refunds (since the cruise was pre-paid) or to try to schedule us for another night. They had openings for Tuesday night, and both our group and another that was there waiting agreed to give it a try then.

At this point none of us had any plans. Paul and I decided to take the kids back through Epcot because Allie wanted to check out the France pavilion. Everyone else decided to make their way back to the hotel via a Magic Kingdom bus.

We got into France before 9:00 so that we could get food from Les Halles before it closed.

We got Macarons and a white chocolate eclair.

Allie was in heaven with her Macarons and even saved some for her brother who was still sleeping...

We headed out of France about 9:15, and since Epcot was closed and Illuminations was delayed it was pretty empty.

We pretty much just walked out while illuminations was going on. We went from France around the ENTIRE world showcase lagoon toward the Mexico side and out of the park. In hindsight we probably should have gone the other way.

It worked out OK though, and the delayed Illuminations started as we got part of the way around. We got to the bus stop at 9:40 and a bus was there loading an ECV.

We got on at 9:45 and the bus was full but only about 6 of us had to stand. We arrived back at WL at 9:55.
Marshall had finally woken up on our way out of Epcot, so he was up and ready to go.

It was great having food in the room for Marshall. He often slept through dinner or lunch and it's way cheaper and convenient to have a few things in the room for him then to have to buy food at odd hours.

Melissa set him up with an Uncrustable and some fruit snacks while I went down to get mug refills.

On my way I went by the windows on the 6th floor North wing, since the Halloween Party fireworks were starting. The pictures aren't great, but the view wasn't bad.

Then I swung by Geyser Point to top off my mug and saw Grandma, Grandpa, Jon and Brandy who had gone there when they got back to the resort. I stopped by and said hi, then went back up to the room.

When I got back to the room, Marshall finished up his dinner then asked me to take him out for a stroller ride. While Melissa got ready for bed I took him down to the boat dock and around the resort for a bit.

I understand his not being quite ready to call it a day until we took one more lap around the resort. We stopped to check out the frogs on the 7th floor window, then went back to our room.

We finally were in bed just before midnight.

See what fun we had in store for Monday in our next update.

I started Monday by getting up at 5:30 AM and going out to take some early pictures and get mug refills. We had a breakfast ADR at Crystal Palace at 8:15, so we wanted to be on our way by 7:30.

While I was out I got some empty pics of the Territory Lounge.

Then I headed down the empty ramp to Roaring Fork.

Because I have an amazing husband he brought me coffee back up to the room.

Surprisingly the kids were fairly easy to get up and moving. I don’t know what kind of pixie dust is in that room but I hope it comes with all of the Copper Creek rooms.

On our way down Brandy shared in my desire to take pictures of Bay Lake from the window. It's just such a neat view.

We made it on the elevator, and we timed it perfectly to meet Grandma and Grandpa in the lobby on our way to the buses.

We got to the bus stop at 7:30, and a bus at 7:37, arriving at MK at 7:48.

We meandered up Main St. and took some pictures in front of the castle. It was such a pretty morning.

Everyone cooperated and we got some nice shots. Marshall wanted to be in all of the pictures, and to climb on stuff of course.

He is definitely not camera shy.

We got to the restaurant right on time and I went up and checked in. They texted me as soon as I got back down the stairs, and we were seated at the same table in the corner on the right that we have had before.

The food here never disappoints and the characters are so cute. Both kids had a great time and Allie even helped Marsh do the parade.

Allie leading Marshall in the Poohrade was just adorable. I was so proud.

We saw Tigger first, followed by Piglet, Eeyore, and Pooh.

Allie, Grandpa, and I all had omelets, which were great. I had the puffed French Toast too, and a new addition was lemon poppy-seed muffins. Melissa really liked the breakfast lasagna, which didn’t taste like it sounds but was really good.

I love the breakfast lasagna, the puffed French toast gets a lot of accolades but the star of the show in my opinion is the breakfast lasagna.

I even convinced Melissa to let me and the kids have a little ice cream for dessert.

We were on vacation after all.

After breakfast, and the mandatory potty stop we headed towards pirates.

ETA: We passed this lady on the way to pirates, she had so many resort mugs.... I don't like enough people to do Disney with that many people, let alone schlep mugs around for them. Sorry friends

This time we had a fast pass so we just walked right on Pirates.

I took some pictures, again practicing shooting from a moving boat in the dark.

Come on you were just checkin out the red head.

Lol. Then Jon Brandy and I walked over to do Big Thunder Mountain. We didn’t have a Fastpass but the standby time was only 30 minutes and took closer to 15. It was my first time getting to ride it in Florida, and I was impressed with all the theming in the regular line area.

I took the kids over to Aladdin’s carpets. Allie loved making the carpet go up and down.

After we got off I was hot and we were still waiting for the boys so we walked right into the Tiki room. Allie wasn’t thrilled, she would have rather done the Swiss Family treehouse but I didn’t feel like carrying Marshall through it plus HOT. So we checked out the Tiki Room.

We met up with Melissa and the kids at the exit to the Tiki Room, and the CM there gave us Leis while we were waiting. Then we met up with Grandma and Grandpa at 10:30 and rode the Jungle Cruise.

It was a great trip, the CM driving the boat made Marshall the captain, and worked that in to the routine.

Marsh wasn’t so sure about the attention but we had fun.

I recorded the whole thing so we’ll have it if we have time for a trip video. Then we split up, with Melissa, Grandpa and I taking the kids back to the resort to go to a water park. We walked through shops on the way out and left the park at 11:05.

We rode the boat back to the resort and got ready to go to Typhoon Lagoon.

Our boat came at 11:17, and we got to WL at 11:27, and we got up to the room at 11:35. We weren’t in a hurry, and Melissa had some work to do, so she got that done while the kids played and got ready for the water park.

While we were in the room they came for the daily room check and trash service. The guy was super nice and came in and looked around and asked if we needed anything.

I really enjoyed having daily trash service especially since we have diapers to deal with. Of course Paul always took the really smelly ones out of the room.

So I appreciated having trash rooms I could find. (They are on the 4th and 6th floor, by the way, right next to room x107.)

Now there are a couple ways to get to Typhoon Lagoon but I was pretty insistent that we take a.... Minnie Van!

Read all about it and Typhoon Lagoon in our next update.

Last edited:
I'm just catching up on the reminder of your Epcot day. I always read your trip updates on my phone but wait until I can get to a computer before making comments. :)

Fortunately it wasn't raining much, and we were nice and early. Then we walked over to one of our favorite spots to hang out, the Beach Club Marketplace.
We always stop at the BC when staying at a different resort. There is something nice about walking out of the International Gateway and into the Epcot resort area, especially at night. This trip we went there twice, once for dinner at Crews Cup and once to catch a taxi back to WL. I usually bring a refillable mug so we can get a drink there. :)

At about 8:20 they let us know that they were cancelled for the evening. They offered full refunds (since the cruise was pre-paid) or to try to schedule us for another night. They had openings for Tuesday night, and both our group and another that was there waiting agreed to give it a try then.
That's too bad that the cruise was cancelled. I don't know what the rules are for lightening in the area, but it did result is us being kicked out of the pool almost every day even though it wasn't raining at all. It was a god thing you had another day you could schedule for the cruise. Now we just need to wait and see if you were able to take it. :)

We got on at 9:45 and the bus was full but only about 6 of us had to stand. We arrived back at WL at 9:55.
Marshall had finally woken up on our way out of Epcot, so he was up and ready to go.
That was nice that a bus was waiting for you. I'm sure you were ready to get to the room, too.

It was great having food in the room for Marshall. He often slept through dinner or lunch and it's way cheaper and convenient to have a few things in the room for him then to have to buy food at odd hours.
It is also nice to be able to take leftovers back to the villa and reheat them later. :)

On my way I went by the windows on the 6th floor North wing, since the Halloween Party fireworks were starting. The pictures aren't great, but the view wasn't bad.
Those crazy tree frogs. We had one on our fourth floor window and it scared me when I opened the curtains.

The fireworks view is really good from those windows. All it needs is piped in music and I'd be there every night. But I prefer to watch them from Geyser Point because the music is always so good.

Everyone cooperated and we got some nice shots. Marshall wanted to be in all of the pictures, and to climb on stuff of course.
Those are some nice pictures of your family, even with an upside down Marshall. He is a really active boy. :)

Allie leading Marshall in the Poohrade was just adorable. I was so proud.
Allie is such a good sister. It is nice to have an older sibling to help with the younger ones. The pictures of the two of them with the characters make the breakfast worth it. They are really cute.

Then Jon Brandy and I walked over to do Big Thunder Mountain. We didn’t have a Fastpass but the standby time was only 30 minutes and took closer to 15. It was my first time getting to ride it in Florida, and I was impressed with all the theming in the regular line area.
We like to walk directly to Adventureland when we get to MK early because so many of the rides are walk ons that early in the morning. The crowd usually heads to Fantasyland. We saw the standby line for the first time on the Jungle Cruise this last trip.

After we got off I was hot and we were still waiting for the boys so we walked right into the Tiki room. Allie wasn’t thrilled, she would have rather done the Swiss Family treehouse but I didn’t feel like carrying Marshall through it plus HOT. So we checked out the Tiki Room.
We have found the Tiki Room less objectionable lately. It is nice to have a place to sit and cool off. And the music is nice. I think they shortened the attraction, too.

We met up with Melissa and the kids at the exit to the Tiki Room, and the CM there gave us Leis while we were waiting.
I've never seen them giving out leis. That was nice. I love free stuff. ;)

It was a great trip, the CM driving the boat made Marshall the captain, and worked that in to the routine.
That's cute. I noticed that they are mixing up the jokes a little on the cruise. It must have been fun to have them include Marshall in their routine. :) We rode a handicap boat once and that was interesting to see how they handle the ECV.

I’m loving your report! My hubby and I are taking our two teenage sons to Copper Creek in January, and we have two studios booked so the boys will have their own space. It will be our first stay at WL and your pictures are getting us even more excited! My hubby is an early riser like you and is looking forward to wandering around with coffee in hand, much like you did. Thanks for sharing such great pics! I also love the “two perspective” writing... good stuff!

Thanks for sharing! Seems like a great trip so far!
Thanks! We appreciate the positive comments. We did have a great trip, and love re-living it.

I'm just catching up on the reminder of your Epcot day. I always read your trip updates on my phone but wait until I can get to a computer before making comments. :)
Sounds like a plan. I very much prefer multi-quoting on the computer, some things just aren't as nice on the phone. Reading reports on the phone on the train works great though.

We always stop at the BC when staying at a different resort. There is something nice about walking out of the International Gateway and into the Epcot resort area, especially at night. This trip we went there twice, once for dinner at Crews Cup and once to catch a taxi back to WL. I usually bring a refillable mug so we can get a drink there. :)
Yep, exactly. We really enjoy taking that stroll over there and filling our mugs. Someday we will stay there, but until we do, we'll keep visiting.

That's too bad that the cruise was cancelled. I don't know what the rules are for lightening in the area, but it did result is us being kicked out of the pool almost every day even though it wasn't raining at all. It was a good thing you had another day you could schedule for the cruise. Now we just need to wait and see if you were able to take it. :)
Yeah. we were disappointed, but glad that there was the chance to re-book. We were very glad that we initially had it scheduled early in our trip.

That was nice that a bus was waiting for you. I'm sure you were ready to get to the room, too.
Often it seems we wind up at Epcot waiting for a late bus home. This trip we had great luck, and always made it back before we got tired of waiting.

It is also nice to be able to take leftovers back to the villa and reheat them later. :)
We didn't take advantage of this, but we definitely will in the future. We really could get spoiled by having the full kitchen available if we choose to use it, even if just for reheating leftovers.

Those crazy tree frogs. We had one on our fourth floor window and it scared me when I opened the curtains.
The kids were fascinated with them, and they had no problem coming and going on the 7th floor windows. Marshall made a point to check for them each time.

The fireworks view is really good from those windows. All it needs is piped in music and I'd be there every night. But I prefer to watch them from Geyser Point because the music is always so good.
I'd agree, the music makes them better from Geyser Point, but the view here is great. The Cabin wound up having the best of both worlds, but we haven't gotten to that yet.

Those are some nice pictures of your family, even with an upside down Marshall. He is a really active boy. :)
Yes, we have lots of family pictures with him being crazy. It captures his personality so well.

Allie is such a good sister. It is nice to have an older sibling to help with the younger ones. The pictures of the two of them with the characters make the breakfast worth it. They are really cute.
It was so cute, and she did a great job watching him. They really do get along well, most of the time.

We like to walk directly to Adventureland when we get to MK early because so many of the rides are walk ons that early in the morning. The crowd usually heads to Fantasyland. We saw the standby line for the first time on the Jungle Cruise this last trip.

We have found the Tiki Room less objectionable lately. It is nice to have a place to sit and cool off. And the music is nice. I think they shortened the attraction, too.
Yeah, we like Adventureland. I still haven't done the Tiki Room at WDW, but I can see how it is a cool break. We have had crazy lines at the Jungle Cruise before, so we made sure to have a fastpass, and it was no issue this time.

I've never seen them giving out leis. That was nice. I love free stuff. ;)
Yeah, they were fun. Allie had fun with hers, and wound up giving it to a little kid she met leaving the Jungle Cruise. This kind of kicked off a thing with her giving stuff away that she got (like the leis and stickers), which she enjoyed. She's a good kid.

That's cute. I noticed that they are mixing up the jokes a little on the cruise. It must have been fun to have them include Marshall in their routine. :) We rode a handicap boat once and that was interesting to see how they handle the ECV.
Yeah, she had a whole routine about how the Captain goes down with the ship, and then she introduced Captain Marshall. She said she, as the Skipper, would be out of there...

I’m loving your report! My hubby and I are taking our two teenage sons to Copper Creek in January, and we have two studios booked so the boys will have their own space. It will be our first stay at WL and your pictures are getting us even more excited!
Awesome, that should be a great trip. We initially planned on two studios, but decided to try the two bedroom for just a few more points and loved having the extra space. The big tub and the in room laundry were the biggest perks, along with having basically an extra hotel room sized living room in the middle. The two studios would still be very nice though. One thing to consider is that based on the floor plans it is hard to get two studios next to each other unless you are on the first floor. Most of those rooms are studios and it makes it easy to be close to each other, and you have ground level balconies which is kind of neat.

My hubby is an early riser like you and is looking forward to wandering around with coffee in hand, much like you did. Thanks for sharing such great pics!
Yes, it is my favorite time at WL. Walking around and watching the sunrise while enjoying a little caffeine, it is the perfect way to start the day. Taking pictures is fun too so you can share it with everyone who didn't get up for it.

I also love the “two perspective” writing... good stuff!
Thanks! It is a little different, but lets us both talk from the single account and allows for lots of back and forth. We like being able to go back and look at past trips and see what we each thought of different things, and we're glad when people enjoy following along too.

Awesome, that should be a great trip. We initially planned on two studios, but decided to try the two bedroom for just a few more points and loved having the extra space. The big tub and the in room laundry were the biggest perks, along with having basically an extra hotel room sized living room in the middle. The two studios would still be very nice though. One thing to consider is that based on the floor plans it is hard to get two studios next to each other unless you are on the first floor. Most of those rooms are studios and it makes it easy to be close to each other, and you have ground level balconies which is kind of neat.

Since our boys are going to be 18 and 16 when we travel, we're OK if we aren't right next to them. I'm going to request to be on the same floor, so if we get that, it will be good - but honestly, they will be fine even if they are on a different floor than us. We did think about springing the extra $$ for a two bedroom, but decided the suites will be fine... and the boys are all excited that they will have their own space. They are very respectful and know that they need to keep it quiet for the neighbors, so I'm not worried about how they will behave. I'm guessing they will probably be on their phones when they're in the room anyway! :-) I do like the idea of the patios so if we end up on the first floor, that's OK with us. We're pretty easygoing travelers.

I'm looking forward to reading more - we are going to The BOATHOUSE for dinner and I can't wait to hear all about your experience!

Since our boys are going to be 18 and 16 when we travel, we're OK if we aren't right next to them. I'm going to request to be on the same floor, so if we get that, it will be good - but honestly, they will be fine even if they are on a different floor than us. We did think about springing the extra $$ for a two bedroom, but decided the suites will be fine... and the boys are all excited that they will have their own space. They are very respectful and know that they need to keep it quiet for the neighbors, so I'm not worried about how they will behave. I'm guessing they will probably be on their phones when they're in the room anyway! :-) I do like the idea of the patios so if we end up on the first floor, that's OK with us. We're pretty easygoing travelers.
That's great. You will have an awesome time. I'm sure they will keep you somewhat close, especially if you have the reservations noted as traveling with each other. No matter where you end up you will have great rooms, and plenty of space. I'm sure they will enjoy having their own space, very cool.

I'm looking forward to reading more - we are going to The BOATHOUSE for dinner and I can't wait to hear all about your experience!
We are writing that part now, but as a sneak preview we loved it. I didn't have super high expectations going in, but we enjoyed our meals so much that we didn't want to wait another year to go back...

I feel like I'm late to the TR party, but you're writing a FABULOUS trip report!!! DH and I are (hopefully) headed to WDW in February for a kid-free 4 night adventure and while we're there we're planning on taking a DVC tour and *fingers crossed* we'll buy into CCV!!

WL is a favorite resort of ours and we stayed at BRV for the first time this past June.

Can't wait to read about the rest of your trip!!

I feel like I'm late to the TR party, but you're writing a FABULOUS trip report!!! DH and I are (hopefully) headed to WDW in February for a kid-free 4 night adventure and while we're there we're planning on taking a DVC tour and *fingers crossed* we'll buy into CCV!!
Thanks for joining in and your kind comments. It's never too late to join in, and we've got a long way to go with this one. Congratulations on your upcoming trip and hopeful CCV purchase. Be sure to check out the great CCV thread that @mrsap runs here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/%E2%80%A2the-official-copper-creek-villas-cabins-owners-lovers-group%E2%80%A2.3631019/
Feel free to jump in and ask any WL or CCV questions you may have.

WL is a favorite resort of ours and we stayed at BRV for the first time this past June.

Can't wait to read about the rest of your trip!!
We absolutely love WL too. We'll look forward to hearing how your potential visit and purchase work out. In the mean time, we'll be sharing more of the upcoming fun from our trip, including our move to a cabin and lots more general WL pics.

LeCellier is awesome. So glad you got to check it off your list...
It is a very nice restaurant, and one we will be back to sometime, even if it doesn't have to be every time. The atmosphere and service were perfect, and the food was good, just not our favorite steak. The quest to top Teppan Edo will continue...

I appreciate the kind words and letting others know about the thread!! You’re a big part of it too!!

I love all your pictures!!!!!! Your kids are just SO adorable!!!! Happy you all had a blast!!

I cannot wait to get back there!!!! 41 Days!!!!!

I appreciate the kind words and letting others know about the thread!! You’re a big part of it too!!
It is great to have a place to hang out with a bunch of people who love WL and CCV as well.

I love all your pictures!!!!!! Your kids are just SO adorable!!!! Happy you all had a blast!!
Thanks, we had a great time. I love taking pictures at WL, and feel free to use any of them on the thread if you want.

I cannot wait to get back there!!!! 41 Days!!!!!
Oh it is getting close! You will have a great time!

It is great to have a place to hang out with a bunch of people who love WL and CCV as well.

Thanks, we had a great time. I love taking pictures at WL, and feel free to use any of them on the thread if you want.

Oh it is getting close! You will have a great time!

Thank you! You’re the best!!!

This is such a great report! Loving all the photos and details. Getting me super excited to stay at Copper Creek in February! Looking forward to reading more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter