Shhhhhh.....some Blue Friday deals might just be live now

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Life is short. Live it well.
For those wondering what might be on the Blue Friday sale for SeaWorld Orlando, we have been able to bring up some BOGO offers (unintentionally on Seaworld's part, I would suspect) for this year's sale just by doing a Google search. They include BOGO quick queue, all-day dining, Wild Arctic tour, and Dolphins Up Close tour. The "glitch" (for lack of a better word) doesn't bring up any ticket offers, though.

Clicking through the BOGO offers that come up, they do appear to be purchasable NOW using the links.

Considering I doubt these offers are supposed to be live just yet, I would not stake the farm on them being viewable for long.

I wonder if any of these BOGO tours can be purchased without having to designate a use date at time of purchase. Have no idea what month we're going in 2017, but would love to take advantage of this deal.

The dates only went out as far as June or July. I have a trip in October and I couldn't buy it for those dates.

The dates only went out as far as June or July. I have a trip in October and I couldn't buy it for those dates.

Bummer. Oh well...hopefully a lot of people will be able to take advantage of it. Wish they were offering some deals that don't require a finalized trip date. Seems counterintuitive to me: it would generate more new business to appeal to people who weren't already planning on visiting and haven't yet thought about hotel stays, airfare, etc.

Thanks for the heads up! We are going to sea world the day after Thanksgiving and I had no problem ordering the Bogo free all day dining.

Ok usually my Google-Fu is really good, but I'm having issues searching for this....any help? Or is it gone.

Thanks for the heads up! We are going to sea world the day after Thanksgiving and I had no problem ordering the Bogo free all day dining.

So i see it says for purchase between nov 25 and 28th, but its allowing purchase now?

I get that it's a pre-sale leak, but do you think there'll be any issue for usage before the 25th?

i.e. we are planning on going to the park on the 23rd and 24th and possibly the 26th.

Also I see there isn't any place to enter dates of use, so for a family of 4 (2 adults 2 kids) for 2 days, I buy 2 adult/2 free adult, 2 kids/2 free kids and just "activate" them on the particular day?

So i see it says for purchase between nov 25 and 28th, but its allowing purchase now?

I get that it's a pre-sale leak, but do you think there'll be any issue for usage before the 25th?

i.e. we are planning on going to the park on the 23rd and 24th and possibly the 26th.

Also I see there isn't any place to enter dates of use, so for a family of 4 (2 adults 2 kids) for 2 days, I buy 2 adult/2 free adult, 2 kids/2 free kids and just "activate" them on the particular day?
That'she what it looks like to me. There's no dates to put in and when I printed them out there's no dates. It just says take it turn it in our receive your wrist band.

That'she what it looks like to me. There's no dates to put in and when I printed them out there's no dates. It just says take it turn it in our receive your wrist band.

Hmmm....ok....just not sure if I should pull the trigger.

Anyone else going to use these offers prior to the 25th? If so please report back.

I'd hate to spend $130 and not be able to use them. Of course I guess there is a refund for non use.

I wonder if your voucher looks different from a full price one (your printed voucher)

Just did it, printed out all our tickets, and cannot wait. Also in my sea world account too. Wahoo! Two days of all day dining for the price of one and while we are a 3, getting one of us free forthe arctic tour is awesome.

Thanks Gina! You are awesome. Cannot wait for our trips coming up soon!

Oh, and the tour is a secret gift for the kids and we are doing it on Chrstmas day. So happy.

Just did it, printed out all our tickets, and cannot wait. Also in my sea world account too. Wahoo! Two days of all day dining for the price of one and while we are a 3, getting one of us free forthe arctic tour is awesome.

Thanks Gina! You are awesome. Cannot wait for our trips coming up soon!

Oh, and the tour is a secret gift for the kids and we are doing it on Chrstmas day. So happy.

Excellent! Do your dining (or other) vouchers have any sort of indication that they can't be used prior to Nov 25th?

Excellent! Do your dining (or other) vouchers have any sort of indication that they can't be used prior to Nov 25th?

No, just that they are not refundable and expire 3/6/2017. So, we are going to use them next month. So, I would say you would be okay.

I just purchased the BOGO All Day Dining and had to enter guest's names and it went through just fine. I printed out the the email and the only restriction I see is it has to be used by 3/06/2017. We will be there next week and if we run into any problems, I'll post back.

Last edited:
I just purchased the BOGO All Day Dining and had to enter guest's names and it went through just fine. I printed out the the email and the only restriction I see is it has to be used by 3/06/2017. We will be there next week and if we run into any problems, I'll post back.

Thanks! I'm going to go ahead and purchase. If you report back bad news, these can still be refunded. So its low risk.

Good catch Gina! Was anxiously waiting the thread lol

No, just that they are not refundable and expire 3/6/2017. So, we are going to use them next month. So, I would say you would be okay.

Quick. Check I'm seeing tours thru middle of April '17 think the 11th?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter