Shhhhhh.....some Blue Friday deals might just be live now

Just did it, printed out all our tickets, and cannot wait. Also in my sea world account too. Wahoo! Two days of all day dining for the price of one and while we are a 3, getting one of us free forthe arctic tour is awesome.

Thanks Gina! You are awesome. Cannot wait for our trips coming up soon!

Oh, and the tour is a secret gift for the kids and we are doing it on Chrstmas day. So happy.

I am glad you were able to snag some good deals!! Now come on BOGO AP's....I wanna stay a pass member in 2017!!! :p

I can't take the credit on this one: a friend actually sent me a Facebook message the other night, alerting me to the apparent glitch. I tried it out myself, and voila! It worked for me, too.

I am just the one with the big mouth who thought the info was too good not to share :o.

Lol works for me, just hoping tix out soon

Good catch Gina! Was anxiously waiting the thread lol

Quick. Check I'm seeing tours thru middle of April '17 think the 11th?

Oh, I thought that OP was talking about the food deal. Those say the March expiration. The only restrictions I see on the tour receipt are the date, that we chose when purchasing, and that no changes are permitted.

I have a question, where are you finding these deals now? I must be the most computer illiterate person around cause I don't seem to be able to find the web page you are going to or they have closed it out.. Could someone check to see if they can still book these deals for me and direct me by letting me know what you are googling to get to the booking place. I have tried everything I can think of

thanks
ctc917

So we are actually planning SeaWorld ON 3/6/17 is it good on the expiration date? Or should I flip days and go a day earlier?

Actually just went back on to check the deals and the site is closed down :( Hope it comes back up on the 25th

Thanks, glad to hear my computers skills aren't as bad as I was thinking.. I'm sure it will work on the 25th and I will try then.

I do have another question thou, for all of you that have purchased the Blue Friday deals in the past and this year, do you have to book a date when you purchase or do you get a voucher to turn in or should I say to book your tour or front of the line passes? Was just looking to get more info on how the deals have worked in the past so if i do need to book a certain day I can get my act together and figure days out before its time to book

thanks
ctc917

Thanks, glad to hear my computers skills aren't as bad as I was thinking.. I'm sure it will work on the 25th and I will try then.

I do have another question thou, for all of you that have purchased the Blue Friday deals in the past and this year, do you have to book a date when you purchase or do you get a voucher to turn in or should I say to book your tour or front of the line passes? Was just looking to get more info on how the deals have worked in the past so if i do need to book a certain day I can get my act together and figure days out before its time to book

thanks
ctc917

The quick queue and tours do require a date when you purchase. They may allow a one time change of dates ( I'm not 100% sure). The bogo all day dining does not require you to choose a date, but does have an expiration date.

Was it just dining and tours that were BOGO? Did they have any discounts on the actual admission tickets? TIA!

For those wondering what might be on the Blue Friday sale for SeaWorld Orlando, we have been able to bring up some BOGO offers (unintentionally on Seaworld's part, I would suspect) for this year's sale just by doing a Google search. They include BOGO quick queue, all-day dining, Wild Arctic tour, and Dolphins Up Close tour. The "glitch" (for lack of a better word) doesn't bring up any ticket offers, though.

Clicking through the BOGO offers that come up, they do appear to be purchasable NOW using the links.

Considering I doubt these offers are supposed to be live just yet, I would not stake the farm on them being viewable for long.
What is the link? Please pass along as I googled it and can't find it. Thanks

I saw some of the offers today and I am kinda bummed that the annual passes aren't buy one get one free again.

Even though it's still a great deal if I can convince my husband we would go enough to warrant them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter