Shhhhhh.....some Blue Friday deals might just be live now

No Green, my email says up to, so what dates are the $110 off, there is no hint. I would assume the dates you see are the regular lower priced, slower times, would be the most discounted. Not long now. We'll be there at Christmas time too. Last time, we did DC on Christmas, this year, doing it on Christmas Eve. Kids want to be in SW all day on Christmas.

Let the clock tick........
Yes Lynne, I saw that. "Up too" but copied and pasting this

Friday history,shoppers can now give the gift of Discovery Cove with discounted admission packages that allow the gift recipient to choose their own reservation dates.

If i am giving them as gifts and they can pick their own dates. I would think they may be selling as "gift cards" so the same price across the board.....

Will be interesting to see if the DC BF price will be less than what AP holders can typically purchase.

I got an email for SeaWorld San Diego and you could purchase the dolphin swim at half off, reg $125 on for $62.50 waiting not so patiently.

Will be interesting to see if the DC BF price will be less than what AP holders can typically purchase.

Also waiting. Curious to see whether it'll be a great discount but won't include the normal 14 days of SW and Aquatica bundled in (which I love, since we're not passholders) or a smaller discount, but will still include the other 2 parks.

I'm also waiting for BGT, and depending on my stamina, I will be stalking in the early morning hours. Good luck and good bargains for all.

I will try to post the link once I get it.

To others who said they didn't get an email, don't feel too badly. I sign up every year and have bought tics under this email address and I still never get anything from them about BF - or any other promotions. Tried my other address and still nada. Can't figure out why. (And yup...I always check the spam folder.) I try not to take it personally! :crazy2:

Also waiting. Curious to see whether it'll be a great discount but won't include the normal 14 days of SW and Aquatica bundled in (which I love, since we're not passholders) or a smaller discount, but will still include the other 2 parks.
Thats what I am waiting for. I let my ap's expire. So depending what the deal is. I will go from there.

To others who said they didn't get an email, don't feel too badly. I sign up every year and have bought tics under this email address and I still never get anything from them about BF - or any other promotions. Tried my other address and still nada. Can't figure out why. (And yup...I always check the spam folder.) I try not to take it personally! :crazy2:

But are you able to purchase BF specials another way? I thought you had to click through a link in an email. Will we be able to click through these links? I will feel very badly if I miss out because the email signup didn't go through.

So I have a platinum pass from BGW. My wife has a regular AP from there and is supposed to get 50% off at the gate at both BGT & SW. I was going to get my 2 kids the 2park passes from undercover Tourist ($109 - $20 Amex offer ea) for our trip next week. Just waiting to see what the BGT deals are

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter