Shipping food souvenirs home through your resort

eeyoregirl13

Mouseketeer
Hello! We are staying at Grand Floridian next week and we love to load up on Disney snacks to bring home with us and enjoy throughout the year. I know the resorts and shops will not ship any food home to you, only non-perishable souvenirs. I read that you can ship your own packages through the resort business centers and I was wondering if you are able to ship food items home this way? Or do they check your package or make sure you aren't sending food even there? Thank you for any help!

**** I just called the business center, and answered my own question. I'm sorry for the bother! I can't figure out how to delete my original post. Thank you so much! ****

Last edited:
You can accomplish the same thing by bringing a couple of flat rate Priority Mail boxes with enough postage to cover the flat rate. Fill them up, seal them, then ask at the front desk if they can put them in the mail.

You can accomplish the same thing by bringing a couple of flat rate Priority Mail boxes with enough postage to cover the flat rate. Fill them up, seal them, then ask at the front desk if they can put them in the mail.
Thank you so much! Good idea!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter