Shipping luggage/boxes *HOME* from Port Canaveral

CTPoly425

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I've seen posts on here about shipping luggage or boxes TO Port Canaveral (and we'll be doing a modified version of that - shipping to the hotel we are staying at before) ...

But I haven't seen any info shipping that luggage or boxes HOME after the cruise.

Is this a service offered on the ships? If not, does anyone know of any convenient FedEx or UPS stores on the way back to MCO?

Not offered on the ship. You'd have to get whatever to some kind of shipping place (not a clue where that is) and take care of it yourself.

If you're going to fly home from MCO depending on how you're going to get there, look online for a UPS or Mailboxes Etc location and you can probably get the boxes and materials you need to pack the boxes to ship there, and also ship them at the same location, it's about the easiest I can suggest.

There is a good ole post office right next to McDonalds (across from the Radisson) about a mile or so from the port. I have stopped there a few times to mail things home. They have boxes, tape, etc.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter