Shipping Pkg to Resort - OK so I wasnt paying attention

dylansdad

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Getting close to our stay at BC. I know I really should have paid better attention in class. Send pkg to BC using UPS 2 day air and have it arrive the day before I do-- right? Make sure my name and confirmation # on pkg--right? Call and let them know its coming-right? What do I put in Pkg?? Dont want to make grocery stop this year, so I was thinkin: pb&j, cereal,juice boxes.. what else? Does BC have a store that would sell milk, bread and water?Thanks for any suggestions.

I'm not familiar with BC, but if they do not have water, I would consider shipping some bottled water. This may be expensive, but if it would be less expensive to ship it than to purchase it in the parks, then maybe it's worth it. :)

Also, you can ship some snacky foods like chips, pretzles, chex mix, hard candy, chewing gum, or dried fruit. Also, you could ship breakfast bars/power bars and/or oatmeal (if you like these things).

If you have children, coloring books and crayons might be nice for nights in the rooms.

Hope this helps! Have a great time! :wave:

Why 2nd day air? UPS now has guaranteed ground delivery (much cheaper)..that is, the pkg. is guaranteed to arrive from your location to there in a specific number of days. Call 1-800-PICK-UPS to find out the exact number of days. But from New Jersey to Fla. I wouldn't think it would be more then 3 days using ground. I'm in Iowa and it's a 4 day guarantee from here. May I also suggest that you write FRONT DESK PLEASE HOLD FOR ----- ----- ARRIVING XX/XX/XX along w/ your confirmation number. You can even use the tracking number on the pkg ( starts w/ 1Z ) to track your pkg. on-line at ups.com and actually call the Beach Club the day you know your pkg. is on the truck in Orlando and tell them it will be arriving that day. Hope this helps.

An Iowa UPS driver leaving for WDW in 3 days!!:Pinkbounc

Just a heads up, I shipped my package via ground, it arrived on friday, we checked in Monday and I was charged a $6.00 fee by the YC for a delivery charge.

[
An Iowa UPS driver leaving for WDW in 3 days!!:Pinkbounc [/B][/QUOTE]

Hello there fellow Iowan!!!! I envy you your trip in 3 days. We have a whole 199 left :( Let us know how your trip goes.!!!!!!!

Hi as a matter of fact I'm shipping a package overnight tomorrow. I called GF a week or two ago and said about putting the confirmation number on it and calling and letting them know it was coming. The CM at the desk said "that sounds good". They must get packages all the time.

I will post a trip report Bear Necessities. I feel for you- I planned this vacation in Feb. and have been not so patiently waiting!!!

I kid you not, I have an easier time leaving pkgs. at the jail for inmates who haven't been transferred yet then I do leaving pkgs at hotels for guests who haven't arrived. I almost have to beg the counter people to hold it a couple days and if the person doesn't show then to give it back to me. That's why I suggested the overkill info on the box. Not getting the box wouldn't be the end of the world but it wouldn't be the perfect start to a vacation either.

2 days left!!!!:Pinkbounc

We sent a couple of boxes down last year - worked great. The only problem was that I called and got the mailing address of the resort which seems to be a different zip code than the physical address - UPS charged us $10 to correct the address and it took an extra day!

wHere would i put the overkill information on? I know the name will be disneys boarkwalk inn.. is there somewhere to put a note or attn: when shipping with fed ex?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter