>> Shipping To & From Disney Resorts FAQ <<

We stayed at POFQ a few weeks ago and I had a prime pantry box with 2 cases of bottled water and a few snacks sent a few days prior to our arrival. To my dismay, it was not waiting for us in our room the night we arrived, but the resort had left a message telling us we had a package to pick up.

We went down to the lobby and requested the package - the cast member rolled it out to us on a utility cart, but would not let us use the cart to transport the extremely large/heavy/awkward box to our room in Building 4. We asked if there was any way to get help and he kind of shrugged and said, you could ask Bell Services but they probably won't be able to help you until tomorrow. We had to carry the box ourselves and ended up unpacking it outside to carry the cases of water individually. It sucked!

So what did I do wrong here?
We drove our car to bell services (at SSR last week) and put it in our car and drove it back to our building. I did open it up though and take the 12 pack of soda out to carry to our room.

We drove our car to bell services (at SSR last week) and put it in our car and drove it back to our building. I did open it up though and take the 12 pack of soda out to carry to our room.
That works if you have a car! We did not.

On our last trip I had Diapers and Wipes sent to CBR via Amazon. The boxes were waiting for us in our room when we got there. We also had groceries delivered which Bell Services brought up once we arrived.

This time around we are staying at CSR. Does anyone know if groceries from Garden Grocer or other similar stores, are delivered to Bell Services or to the convention center? Also, will they charge for the delivery of them? When I called the resort to check I was told no, but the woman I spoke with didn't say anything about fees for any kind of package.

Every time I have shipped a box, it has been in my resort room upon arrival. I have sent a mini Xmas tree, birthday decorations, toiletries, as well as snacks for the room and park. I have never written my arrival date on the package.

Every time I have shipped a box, it has been in my resort room upon arrival. I have sent a mini Xmas tree, birthday decorations, toiletries, as well as snacks for the room and park. I have never written my arrival date on the package.

Wow. That's interesting. You are the only person I have ever heard of having their box in their room upon arrival. We always ship a box and we have a bunch of WDW loving friends and family that ship boxes too and nobody else has ever had that happen. Like ever.

Wow. That's interesting. You are the only person I have ever heard of having their box in their room upon arrival. We always ship a box and we have a bunch of WDW loving friends and family that ship boxes too and nobody else has ever had that happen. Like ever.
The resorts in which the bixes were shipped were Pop Century and Caribbean Beach, if that helps. I was also surprised.

Has anyone had Amazon Prime Now delivered to the Grand Floridian? Does it get delivered to Bell Services or the Convention Center?

Has anyone had Amazon Prime Now delivered to the Grand Floridian? Does it get delivered to Bell Services or the Convention Center?

Prime Now is just like the grocery delivery services. It will be delivered to Bell Services.

How do fill out the form for Amazon Prime Pantry? The fields are Full Name, Address Line 1, Address Line 2 and city and state. The address line 2 is for apartment number, building, floor, etc) If I put my name in the first line where would the resort name go? The format shown here is for name+hold for guest, resort name and address....this doesn't fit on the Amazon form....how do you do this?? :confused3

Hey there, gang! I skimmed through this thread but didn't see anything recent about mailing your souvenirs home from the resort. When I was there at the end of October, the gift shop workers helped me box up my souvenirs (after showing them receipts) and then got an address label on it and shipped it home for me. At the time, they were offering free shipping. Does anyone know if they are still offering this or if it is now based on the weight of the box or the total price of the items you purchased?

I hope this made sense lol. Thanks so much for any help you can give me!

How many days ahead should I ship a package to arrive before check in? Its been a while but I thought it was about 10 days or so before?

I am trying to ship using Amazon NOW to the All Star Movies and it will not validate my address. Keeps telling me there is an issue with my address. I am using the one listed...anyone have any tips on how to get it to go through?

Over the years when we have stayed in Value resorts, we would ship a case of water to the resort and pick it up upon check in. I know Amazon now has various options, etc. but we are staying at Coronado Springs. We stayed at CS in 2014 and I didn't really understand whether you were allowed to ship items there or not; I thought I saw somewhere that it was different because it was a conference center. Therefore, we placed an order with Garden Grocer.

Fast forward to this trip... we really only need drinks, and if I have to, I will order again from Garden Grocer. I have no complaints with their service but find it a little pricey and we don't really need a full $60 worth of products (flying in, no car, btw).

Can I ship to CS, and there is an extra fee, can you not ship in at all... can someone explain this to me please? Thank you!!

Over the years when we have stayed in Value resorts, we would ship a case of water to the resort and pick it up upon check in. I know Amazon now has various options, etc. but we are staying at Coronado Springs. We stayed at CS in 2014 and I didn't really understand whether you were allowed to ship items there or not; I thought I saw somewhere that it was different because it was a conference center. Therefore, we placed an order with Garden Grocer.

Fast forward to this trip... we really only need drinks, and if I have to, I will order again from Garden Grocer. I have no complaints with their service but find it a little pricey and we don't really need a full $60 worth of products (flying in, no car, btw).

Can I ship to CS, and there is an extra fee, can you not ship in at all... can someone explain this to me please? Thank you!!

Yes you can.

From the "Shipping To and From Disney Resorts" FAQ Thread located here http://disboards.com/threads/shipping-to-and-from-disney-resorts-faq-new.3435904/

Will Disney charge me for receiving a package?

If the package is being delivered to a resort with a convention center, yes. For all other resorts, no. Disney has outsourced the handling of package deliveries at resort convention centers to outside companies, and all packages delivered to those resorts go to the convention center.

Resorts with convention centers are: Grand Floridian, Yacht Club/Beach Club/Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk Inn/Boardwalk Villas, Contemporary/Bay Lake Tower, and Coronado Springs.

You will be charged a handling fee for each package you receive. The fee is based on weight. For packages that are less than 5 pounds, it’s $3. For packages from 5 pounds to 20 pounds, it’s $5. Packages heavier than 20 pounds have a $10 charge.

Note: it’s been said that packages shipped via the post office do not go to the convention center, and therefore there is no handling fee. I have not been able to confirm this, though, so please don’t come back and yell at me if you get charged for your USPS delivery. ;)

The other important fact to note: packages shipped to Convention Resorts ( CSR), go to the Convention Center which has limited, if any, weekend hours. If you are arriving on a Saturday or Sunday, retrieving your order will be problematic.
My Oxygen went to the Convention Center & I needed it. It took a super special CM to help us get it. A normal package & you would have been out of luck until Monday business hours.

I had heard that when using the Amazon Prime NOW app you have to be present for delivery. Has anyone experienced this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter