>> Shipping To & From Disney Resorts FAQ <<

Will this be at Bell services or a business center?

I can't comment specifically on the Contemporary, but at other resorts I've found incoming mail is usually available from the Front Desk. Large packages (such as food deliveries or stuff that needs chilling) might be at Bell Services though.

Andre

I can't comment specifically on the Contemporary, but at other resorts I've found incoming mail is usually available from the Front Desk. Large packages (such as food deliveries or stuff that needs chilling) might be at Bell Services though.

Andre

Earlier in the thread (but the post was like 3 years ago ) it was said because contemporary was a convention resort packages go to the business center and it has limited hours. I’m trying to see if that’s still correct information or if I’ll be able to get my box Saturday afternoon

Shipped packages, yes. Delivery service packages should be at Bell Services. So if you placed an Amazon Prime order on Wednesday, it will go to the Business Center. Amazon Prime Now (Instacart, Garden Grocer, et al) get left with Bell Services.

If your order were somehow delivered to the Business office, I truly can't see nobody having access to it. Management should be able to get in anywhere, any time within reason.

Shipped packages, yes. Delivery service packages should be at Bell Services. So if you placed an Amazon Prime order on Wednesday, it will go to the Business Center. Amazon Prime Now (Instacart, Garden Grocer, et al) get left with Bell Services.

If your order were somehow delivered to the Business office, I truly can't see nobody having access to it. Management should be able to get in anywhere, any time within reason.

I called and talked directly to the business office they confirmed my package was there and even if they are closed just ask front desk someone can get it

DD & boyfriend = Friday 6-21-19 arrival at Boardwalk Inn
Mailing a Priority Mail box via the US postal service to my DD
When should I mail the box ?
Will it go to the convention center storage since the BW INN is a convention resort ?
Thank you if you can help my confusion on when to mail the box
It will be my DD birthday on 6-22 :)

Does anyone know about shipping packages out from the resorts? I'm looking at the "if it fits it ships" kind of packages because the Disney page says they can take postage paid packages but they don't have a place to buy postage. I'm not getting a rental car just to go to the post office once. So the question is, can I buy the postage for those boxes here at home before I fly from CA to FL or will there be an issue because I bought it in a different state?
I'm aiming to have the packages all ready to go and drop them off on our way out so our souvenirs fly home without taking room in my luggage.

Does anyone know about shipping packages out from the resorts? I'm looking at the "if it fits it ships" kind of packages because the Disney page says they can take postage paid packages but they don't have a place to buy postage

You might want to check with your resort BEFORE you go.

I had pre-paid postage several years ago, went to the lobby to ship the package, and they said that the vendor I was using wouldn't make a specific pick-up to the resort. I went online to try to arrange it, but let me tell you, it was a pain. We didn't try that method again.

PERSONALLY, we now use the USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes if we are going to ship something (especially small and heavy) home. We've even shipped dirty laundry home to make room for some purchases that needed protection, not crammed against stinky, sweaty clothing.

If you don't have a rental car, an UBER wouldn't be a bad deal to a USPS location. You should, however, pre-print your labels if you have the time and the inclination (aka - Avery products you already use), and bring those labels with you for shipping.

If you're going to a post office anyway, and they're open, you can just pay for shipping there, boom, done.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE THEIR BOXES, aka Priority Mail (regular or flat rate), please remember to bring YOUR OWN shipping tape. Theirs, when they have it available (not often), is SUPER thin and flimsy. You don't want to ship your precious items home with that mess.

We usually rely on a $4 Scotch Heavy Duty Shipping tape (see photo below), bring it with us in our luggage, and use it for shipping (and our trip). After we're done, we go to the post office, ship our item, and leave the tape dispenser behind for some other shipper that forgot to bring their tape.

ANOTHER OPTION if you are at, say, Disney Springs buying a bunch of stuff from one store, is to pay Disney to ship it to your home for you. It's not as expensive as you may think, we were pleasantly surprised. We usually end up shipping home from the Christmas ornament store and/or the art store in DS when we travel there.

Pro-Tip - please be sure to keep your receipt of the purchase and the carbon copy they give you (form you fill out to ship the item(s) from Disney to home), in case there is a mishap from the post office, UPS, etc, or if an item arrives broken. This happened once from the China Pavillion (bad packaging of an item), and because we kept the receipt, etc, we were able to give them the receipt number and info on the specific broken item. They just shipped a replacement, it was very nice and easy to deal with them.

Hope this helps!
~ Josie ~
aka - Imaginette

shopping

Earlier in the thread (but the post was like 3 years ago ) it was said because contemporary was a convention resort packages go to the business center and it has limited hours. I’m trying to see if that’s still correct information or if I’ll be able to get my box Saturday afternoon

We had a number of orders delivered to us while we stayed at Kidani village and at the Contemporary. Both times, they were actually delivered directly to our room while we were in the parks.

Does anyone know about shipping packages out from the resorts? I'm looking at the "if it fits it ships" kind of packages because the Disney page says they can take postage paid packages but they don't have a place to buy postage. I'm not getting a rental car just to go to the post office once. So the question is, can I buy the postage for those boxes here at home before I fly from CA to FL or will there be an issue because I bought it in a different state?
I'm aiming to have the packages all ready to go and drop them off on our way out so our souvenirs fly home without taking room in my luggage.
Not sure if you still need to know, but I always get boxes from the gift shop (any resort) that they emptied from merch., take it to my room, stuff it full of all kinds of stuff, then take it to the front desk where they will give me tape to tape it up while they start working on the UPS label. They weigh it, tag it and ship it for me and I pay the UPS charge right there. Not the cheapest, but very easy and I've never had a problem. The gift shop will ship Disney items for you if you have all the receipts for what you are shipping. Good luck!

We had a number of orders delivered to us while we stayed at Kidani village and at the Contemporary. Both times, they were actually delivered directly to our room while we were in the parks.
Nice to know for the future

To get your delivery to your room without having to also push your son. After you get to your room call bell services and let them know you are ready for delivery of BOTH your luggage (assuming you use them) and a pcksge being held for you. You will need to tip but you do anyway.

Is there a phone number to call to make sure your package is at the resort itself upon your arrival? Last trip my packages were at some other location and I had to wait until that night when they were able to deliver them to All Star Music. So, I had no bottled water for that day etc.. So I was wondering if I might be able to call someone the day before my arrival to make sure the packages are there waiting for me. I don't know if it's just an issue with the All Star Resorts, my Pop Century packages were always there waiting for me.

Does anyone know if it is still the case that you cannot get a delivery at a convention resort from regular Amazon (I'm staying at the Contemporary) after business hours on a Saturday? I'm flying in on a Saturday Afternoon. I need to order a large quantity of baby formula for my 5 month old, but need to figure out if I will have to make alternate arrangements if I can't get access to it until Monday. Amazon Prime Now does not have the type of baby formula she uses so that's out. Ideally I'd love to also get diapers and wipes shipped to me as well through prime, but for that I could pay the higher prices of prime now in a pinch. Thanks in advance if anybody has the answer.

is there a way to get packages delivered to bell services specifically?
we will be staying at Pop, and are ordering a few things from etsy.
don't want to be charged per package!! >.<

is there a way to get packages delivered to bell services specifically?
we will be staying at Pop, and are ordering a few things from etsy.
don't want to be charged per package!! >.<

I don't think so. Packages can be delivered to the front desk. We had problems with Walmart bags being delivered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!