shipping to Hard Rock

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
I want to ship a package from home to the Hard Rock for my June trip. Does anyone know which carrier I should use? Is there a fee to pick up the package and where would I pick it up from? Would there be any problem with the hotel holding the package a couple of days since I plan on arriving on a Monday I am assuming that it would be delivered on Saturday.

Suggest you contact the hotel directly for the info you need

Get the facts directly from
them

I never ship a package from my home to Hard Rock Hotel. But I did order some stuff from Amazon to be delivered there during my Christmas trip. They held the package that arrived a few days before my arrival for me. When I checked in, they told me that there was a package waiting for me. Make sure to put the reservation number on the address. They delivered the package to the room while I wasn't there. And no fee whatsoever. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter