Ship's Ports/St. Maarten and St. Thomas

RDT

Earning My Ears
Where does the Magic anchor/dock in St. Maarteen and St. Thomas?

Does anyone have an idea of the longitudes/latitudes?

I'd like to put them into my handheld GPS, as well as mark them on the maps.

Thanks--

RDT

I know in St Maartin it is Phillipsburg on the Dutch Side and in St Thomas it is Charlotte Amalie. You may want to try www.dcltribute.com for longitudes and latitudes.

At St. Maarten, the Magic docks at the Great Bay Port (www.greatbay-port.an) at Philipsburg. The dock is at the southeast end of Great Bay on the south side of the island. The approximate coordinates are 18.01°N, 63.05°W.

At St. Thomas, the Magic docks at the West India Company dock at Havensight, which is at the east end of Charlotte Amalie Harbor on the south side of the island. The approximate coordinates are 18.34°N, 64.94°W.

I can't help you with maps that show the coordinates, but here are some decent maps for St. Maarten...

www.caribbean-on-line.com/sm/smm.shtml

Here are some decent maps for St. Thomas...

www.usvi-on-line.com/st/stm.shtml

Also, I have an annotated map/photo of Great Bay/Philipsburg at my web site...

www.dcltribute.com/faq/philipsburg.htm

Dave:

thanks!!!!! that photo/map of St. Maarten is great. Now I have a much better perspective on things there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter