Ships with bunk beds?

lspst8

DIS Veteran
My family would love to take a RC cruise, but my kids CANNOT share a bed. Do any of the ships have bunk beds like DCL does? When I have done quick searches of Royal's website, it seems like most ships have a full sized sofa bed for passengers 3 and 4.

My family would love to take a RC cruise, but my kids CANNOT share a bed. Do any of the ships have bunk beds like DCL does? When I have done quick searches of Royal's website, it seems like most ships have a full sized sofa bed for passengers 3 and 4.

I wish they were all sofa beds because DS can't do a bunk.
Our choices ended up being more limited.
You really need to look a the chart for each ship and find the cabins.

This is from Oasis -
cor_sofabed_ico.gif
Stateroom with sofa bed.
cor_asterik_ico.gif
Stateroom has third Pullman bed available.
cor_plus_ico.gif
Stateroom has third and fourth Pullman beds available.
cor_connecting_ico.gif
Connecting staterooms.
cor_wheelchair_ico.gif
Indicates accessible staterooms.
cor_diamond_ico.gif
Stateroom with sofa bed and third Pullman bed available.
s.gif
For sofa bed configuration call your Travel Agent or Royal Caribbean International.
cor_dubdagger_ico.gif
Stateroom has four additional Pullman beds available.

Not knowing your cruise plans, destination or total numbers ....
.. check out this on the Harmony, I love this Family cabin. Real BUNKBED!
We are booked on Harmony but going with family getting side by side balcony
to open them up ... so this didn't work for us.

hm-fb-family-balcony-305x202.jpg

You normally need a minimum of 5 people to book a family cabin. Once in awhile they'll open it up to less people if it's getting close to the cruise and they haven't sold out.

As a kid the pullman beds were awesome, and the stateroom attendant will leave them down all day if your kids like to nap or just hang out in their own space. Not actual bunks as there's no lower bunk, but they pull out of the ceiling and have the ladder and such.

There are rooms with these available on every RCL ship, in each stateroom type (indoor/outdoor/balcony).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!