Shirt Trip Reports

my3princes

<font color=red>Looking for a milestone to claim<b
I'll start. Here are some of the shirts that we wore on our Oct 14th - 23rd trip.
63925MinnieGoofyFamily-med.jpg

63925tie_dye_castle-med.jpg

63925tie_dye_back-med.jpg

63925family_costume-med.jpg

more to come.

Deb

my3princes said:
I'll start. Here are some of the shirts that we wore on our Oct 14th - 23rd trip.
63925MinnieGoofyFamily-med.jpg

63925tie_dye_castle-med.jpg

63925tie_dye_back-med.jpg

63925family_costume-med.jpg

more to come.

Deb
Shirts not showing?

hey - Deb - I think we should all have our own threads - mine was pretty long - although I might have gone a little over the top!!!! But I think since we each have worked so hard on our shirts - we each deserve our own showcase so to speak!!!

I only suggested one thread as it would be much easier for people just looking for ideas to check one thread rather than searching through dozens.

Deb

my3princes said:
I only suggested one thread as it would be much easier for people just looking for ideas to check one thread rather than searching through dozens.

Deb

sorry - I didn't realize that thread did not get moved over here!! Remember we had one -

Your shirts look great! I love the tie-dyed ones with the Mickeys--I think we're going to try to do that for the June trip. I should probably start now, since it will take me that long to figure out how to do it! :rolleyes:

Yours are terrific! :cheer2:

The tye dye shirts are easy to make, they just take time. Time to baste the mickey head(s), then time to soak in the soda ash, time to do the actual tye dye, time to let them sit, then wash. Give yourself time and you will have no problem making them. I'm thinking of make some to wear at home for christmas. I don't think it would be hard to make some with Christmas Trees on them.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter