Shirts in Main St Motors & Other Merchandise

dlpSteve

Mr Dedicated to DLP
Just wondered if they still sold shirts in Main St Motors? When we were there last (3 years ago!) there were some nice chequered shirts with small subtle Mickey logos which are perfect for wearing Mickey to work! I tore my white one last week :sad2:

Also, what other great merchandise is there at the moment that's worth looking for? We usually spend far too much on DLP merch but this time we are going as a family and money is not so free to spend! We know the usual bargain spots to look out for, and they usually have some good bits.

Last time I got a gorgeous zipped fleece with just a Mickey in the left chest area. Denise wants one like this if they have something similar.

Biggest shock will be the price conversion - last time we went we were getting 1.45€ to the pound, this time it's more like 1.15€ :scared1:

Hi my dh got a white shirt with pale blue stripes with a small Mickey logo on the shirt when we aere there in 2008. they also had leather belts and ties for work wear.
i remeber they had similar things in ladies wear too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter