Shonda Rhimes left ABC over a Disneyland ticket

Who?

I've never heard of her, but this looks like a situation where an employer thinks they've already gotten the best an employee has to offer, and if someone else is willing to pay her even more, then they're gonna let them do it.

I guess I see this different from some of you. She is worth 135 million dollars and couldn't put up less than $200 for a one day pass for her sister. That would have been nothing to her. I really don't think this had to be such a big deal. I'm seeing it though through the eyes of someone who is really tired of entitled rich celebs. Plus I was never a fan of her shows so that doesn't help me to see it differently.
Yasss! First world problems indeed! I'm sick of "news" like this as well when there are how many Disney employees and people all over the world without jobs?

No offense to Disney, but that woman singlehandedly revived their prime time scripted programming. She’s made comments here and there about feeling undervalued and being treated differently by Disney than some of her peers. She has always demanded her due, because she knows her worth and what she brings to the table, and honestly, you can’t fault her for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!