Shop Disney App

nickmiller70

Earning My Ears
I was recently told that the Shop Disney App was a great addition to have during our trip as it could show us which shops in Disney have different items in stock in case we couldn't find a size or option that we wanted. I downloaded it and cannot find where this sort of option is. It seems to me that it is only an app for shopping online. Has anyone used this app for this purpose? Does it really do what I was told it does? If so, how do I make it work like that? Any help is well received!

I don’t think the Shop Disney app does this. The My Disney Experience app should do this however. Open the MDE app, click the bottom right menu option (3 horizontal lines). Then, click Shop Merchandise option. There should be a Find on Map option once you preview an item.

Attachments

• A9A3A6B3-D0C6-4B1B-9DFF-F8BFE0795D48.jpeg
    A9A3A6B3-D0C6-4B1B-9DFF-F8BFE0795D48.jpeg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3
Thanks for the info! When I talked to my source a second time about it, they informed me it was 4 years ago they did this. *sigh* I will definitely use this function on the MDE app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!