Shop Disney Tracking Info?

jennamfeo

Powered by Pizza
I ordered something from shop Disney online. Do they ever send a shipping confirmation email and tracking number from them? When I sign in online I don't see anything saying it has shipped.

Yes, I've always gotten shipping confirmation notice with tracking number - but it sometimes takes a few days to process then ship. How long ago did you order?

Ugh, I ordered 7 days ago and then I got a weird call from "Disney Loss Prevention" with an order number that wasn't mine. I called them back and left them a voicemail and they haven't called me back. I ordered something specifically for our trip in 9 days and now I am worried I am not going to get it in time.

Yikes. :( That's definitely an unusually long wait. If any of the ordered items are available onsite, maybe they'll be able to hold them there? Or since it apparently hasn't shipped yet, perhaps they can send it to your resort? Hope the status gets cleared up soon.

I placed an order on 9/4 I received the tracking information on 9/10. I received the order on 9/13.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter