Shop the Block 2019 -Bonus miles are POSTING NOW!

My Indigo order of $100 in gift cards posted but the base miles says only 4. Shouldn’t it be 5? With the bonus miles it’s 116 miles total 36 for the 10x and 76 for the 20x.
. Does this sound right?
yeah they screwed up mine as well.
this is what you should be getting

1. 5 miles for base
  2. 45 for the 10X
  3. 95 for the 20X
  4. Total of 145 miles (you only get the base once)
I did a chat yesterday and got my extra miles, just tell them you spent $100 pretax and they should give you the extra.

This happened to me last year. Once the bigger bonus was posted (and was wrong) I had to go back and prove my Indigo order, have them credit the missing mile and then adjust the bonuses that were also wrong (a multiplier and the promo bonus). It was super annoying
What a crap shoot AirMiles shops is! Between things not posting, split orders not posting correctly and then a simple order like this posting but wrong. Beginning to think it’s on purpose and they’re hoping people don’t chase down the miles especially for the big bonus at the end. This shouldn’t be so difficult for us collectors. We’ve done everything right! 😖

yeah they screwed up mine as well.
this is what you should be getting

1. 5 miles for base
  2. 45 for the 10X
  3. 95 for the 20X
  4. Total of 145 miles (you only get the base once)
I did a chat yesterday and got my extra miles, just tell them you spent $100 pretax and they should give you the extra.

I had a lengthy discussion with Indigo about their air miles fiasco. Their stance is that they have nothing to do with it.

I had a lengthy discussion with Indigo about their air miles fiasco. Their stance is that they have nothing to do with it.
well in my mind that's because they don't! It's airmiles that's screwing things up!!! I could be wrong but AM should see the pretax total and give us the miles based on that, plain and simple in my mind.

Morning. Question on the airmilesshops and Amazon. If I purchase two different items (different sellers) for a total over $100 in one transaction does that count? Or does it need to be one item over $100? Just double checking.

Morning. Question on the airmilesshops and Amazon. If I purchase two different items (different sellers) for a total over $100 in one transaction does that count? Or does it need to be one item over $100? Just double checking.
yes, but a leery yes. Normally I would say 100%yes but if you read thru the reports over the last few days you'll see that airmiles is giving a lot of us the run around and royally stressing us out!
my order was from 2 different vendors but fulfilled by Amazon, all shipped separately but posted semi properly. It would have been perfect if airmiles had given me the 20x multiplier instead of the 10 <sigh>

looong way of saying so long as your invoice shows a total over 100 you're fine!

So I made that ticketmaster.ca order through Airmiles shops on November 18th. I would feel a little better if I was seeing anything at all for the order.. but I don't have even base miles. I hate the thought of doing another offer for insurance but I might have to. I share the same frustrations as the rest of you with these promos. I really dislike jumping through hoops for shrinking rewards, only have to prove I jumped through the hoops when the miles inevitably don"t post as promised. It's frustrating to say the least.

Good morning to all. I have been silently following since March and would like to thank you all for your Airmiles advice. Due to all of your tips, I am almost an ONYX member! I have a question about the Airmilesshops.com and 20x multiplier. For the Black Friday and Cyber Monday 20x does the STB coupon for 50miles also get added to all of these purchases?

I was complaining about the indigo $100 gift card thing to my sister, and she figures that airmiles assumes there was taxes and subtracts - i.e. they only know the total, and assume there was 15% taxes and subtract that to get the total. Since there's no taxes on the gift card, it messes up the totals.

What a crap shoot AirMiles shops is! Between things not posting, split orders not posting correctly and then a simple order like this posting but wrong. Beginning to think it’s on purpose and they’re hoping people don’t chase down the miles especially for the big bonus at the end. This shouldn’t be so difficult for us collectors. We’ve done everything right! 😖
You're beginning to see their evil sinister plot :D. Most people won't bother to track down missing miles because most people don't even realize they have miles missing. There are a small percentage of people like us who collect and track each and every mile and Airmiles counts on that. My son (CPA) doesn't bother tracking his airmiles which drives me nuts as he should know better having a mother like me. My FIL doens't track his at all either. Both these men hear me going on and on about collecting and tracking AM and the problems with the program and yet they do nothing.

My Indigo order of $100 in gift cards posted but the base miles says only 4. Shouldn’t it be 5? With the bonus miles it’s 116 miles total 36 for the 10x and 76 for the 20x.
. Does this sound right?
My Indigo gift cards have not posted yet. Airmilesshops is not my favourite here.

The Rexall did not stack for me. It gave me the STB 20 AMs which was the important one, and only one of the 100 AM's. I watched him scan them both so it must be my area. Sad but it is what it is.

You'd think it would be the same everywhere. You sure your coupons were different?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!