Shop the Block 2019 -Bonus miles are POSTING NOW!

Hmm good question. I'm pretty sure I paid $12.99 for sirloin meatballs yesterday and M&M's website says $15.99. I can't check my receipt until I get home around 12:30.

So I know Rona is owned by Lowe’s.

Anyone know If the STB coupons for them count as two different sponsors?

Thx

I'm down to needing one...last...offer. So I'm looking closely at the Shop the Block website. I never really eyed it closely before and I'm finding myself thinking that maybe, just maybe, AM's was trying to set us up to fail. Some of the offers are ridiculous for the average, everyday person. Canada Fighting? Really? Toronto Hyundai? Fine I guess if you live in the Toronto area and are looking for a car, four wheel drive at that. Waterloo Nissan, again, if your looking to buy a car in the Waterloo area. Seems like a big purchase just to get to your seventh shop. Lennar? They actually want you to buy a house! Lol, a HOUSE. A lot are silly offers and the ones that aren't might not be in your area such as Sobey's or Jean Coutu. AM's could have done a better job IMO.
Just thought I would share my latest impression but now I'll stop being bitter and get back to the hunt. :rotfl2:

I'm down to needing one...last...offer. So I'm looking closely at the Shop the Block website. I never really eyed it closely before and I'm finding myself thinking that maybe, just maybe, AM's was trying to set us up to fail. Some of the offers are ridiculous for the average, everyday person. Canada Fighting? Really? Toronto Hyundai? Fine I guess if you live in the Toronto area and are looking for a car, four wheel drive at that. Waterloo Nissan, again, if your looking to buy a car in the Waterloo area. Seems like a big purchase just to get to your seventh shop. Lennar? They actually want you to buy a house! Lol, a HOUSE. A lot are silly offers and the ones that aren't might not be in your area such as Sobey's or Jean Coutu. AM's could have done a better job IMO.
Just thought I would share my latest impression but now I'll stop being bitter and get back to the hunt. :rotfl2:
I'm sorry.. if you aren't willing to buy a car or house for your miles I just don't know how committed you are.:rotfl2:

Does anyone know if the M&M products at Rexall follow the same sale as the M&M stores. ie: are the same products on sale at both places?
Hmm good question. I'm pretty sure I paid $12.99 for sirloin meatballs yesterday and M&M's website says $15.99. I can't check my receipt until I get home around 12:30.

Sorry. I couldn't get back to this earlier.

My receipt says $13.99 for sirloin beef meatballs but M&M foods list it at $15.99 currently. I phoned my local M&M and they said it's $15.99.

I guess prices may vary then.

I just had 1 mile post for my Staples shop. I'm guessing this is because they have so far delivered 2 of my 4 items in 2 separate shipments. I'm now assuming that I will have to change all my bonus miles. Oh joy!

Do the Samsung and the Bay bonus miles usually post quickly? I think I completed them both but just want to be sure so that if not, I can do another to count towards my 7.

I did Samsung last year on three separate accounts and none of them worked. I wouldn't count on it working. If you can do another one.

Last edited:
I did Samsung last year on three separate accounts and none of them worked. I wouldn't count on it working. If you can do another one.
Oh goodness! I better do the Metro one as back up then. Thanks for the heads up!

I have done: LCBO, Shell, Foodland, The Children’s Place, Rexall, Metro, who have all posted, BMO (waaay over the $700 from the partners) and airmilesshops - amazon and Indigo which have not posted bonus miles. Fingers crossed I’m good to go!

Do the Samsung and the Bay bonus miles usually post quickly? I think I completed them both but just want to be sure so that if not, I can do another to count towards my 7.

My Black Friday Bay order shipped the next day minus one item and I received the airmiles right away for the part that shipped, taking me under the $100 level. The second shipment is on its way but I haven't seen any airmiles for it. The second shipment was a regular in stock sale item (black leggings for my daughter) that didn't go out of stock, I had no way of knowing that it was going to split.

Last edited:
I don't believe my STB airmilesshop at Amazon posted correctly. Would someone help me with the math please?

I ordered on Nov 17th by click on the STB coupon; signing in at airmilesshops and going through Amazon. It said Amazon had a 2X event happening.

My order was $103.40 before tax (free shipping). I applied a $14.56 gift card against my total and put $100.33 on credit card. I have screenshots for all of this, plus e-mails.

Should be 5 base miles plus 5 bonus miles for the 2X, right? Then 50 miles for going through the STB link, right? For a total of 60 miles?

I only received 8 miles. I'm guessing it was posted as 4 base and 4 bonus miles. If my math above is correct I'd like to send a FB msg to Air Miles to correct it. I guess they will only correct the 2X miles and I will have to wait for the 50 bonus miles?

For this particular order (mine) it was: crafting scissors; a diamond dotz kit; a hamster wheel; and a Zelda Nintendo Switch Messenger Bag.

Last edited:
I don't believe my STB airmilesshop at Amazon posted correctly. Would someone help me with the math please?

I ordered on Nov 17th by click on the STB coupon; signing in at airmilesshops and going through Amazon. It said Amazon had a 2X event happening.

My order was $103.40 before tax (free shipping). I applied a $14.56 gift card against my total and put $100.33 on credit card. I have screenshots for all of this, plus e-mails.

Should be 5 base miles plus 5 bonus miles for the 2X, right? Then 50 miles for going through the STB link, right? For a total of 60 miles?

I only received 8 miles. I'm guessing it was posted as 4 base and 4 bonus miles. If my math above is correct I'd like to send a FB msg to Air Miles to correct it. I guess they will only correct the 2X miles and I will have to wait for the 50 bonus miles?

Math is right, but what did you order? There are some items (books) that are not eligible to earn the airmiles. and if it shipped in more than one order they may have only credited you for part of it.

My card:
Nov 15 - Foodland - posted correctly
Nov 17 - airmilesshops at Amazon - has not posted correctly
Nov 17 - Shell - posted correctly
Nov 18 - LCBO - posted correctly
Nov 19 - Metro - posted correctly
Nov 22 - Sobey's - posted correctly
Dec 4 - Rexall's - posted correctly

My husband's card:
Nov 29 - airmilesshops at Amazon - has not posted correctly
Dec 2 - Foodland - not posted yet
Dec 4 - Rexall - posted correctly
Dec 5 - LCBO - posted correctly
this weekend will do Sobey's
next weekend will do Metro

My daughter's card:
Nov 29 - airmilesshops Amazon - did not post correctly
- only doing 3. Maybe 5 but I doubt it. Most likely at Sobey's or Foodland.

Math is right, but what did you order? There are some items (books) that are not eligible to earn the airmiles. and if it shipped in more than one order they may have only credited you for part of it.

All three Amazon orders have not posted correctly. Very frustrating! For that particular order (mine) it was: crafting scissors; a diamond dotz kit; a hamster wheel; and a Zelda Nintendo Switch Messenger Bag.

If I did a staples order through the Airmiles shops for 20x the Airmiles after the Dec 3 staples coupon start (Spend $100, get 25 Airmiles) will it qualify for the shop the block staples partner and Airmiles shops spend $100 at any Airmiles shop? Also does anyone know where or how you were supposed to put the code in for the staples coupon? It only specified to give code to cashier, had no instructions for online. I’m hoping it will be automatically applied???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts