Shop the Block 2019 -Bonus miles are POSTING NOW!

Hot off the gossip board. Someone saw the Shop the Block ad at a Shell and asked the cashier about it. He said (the Shell part anyway) begins at midnight. This was posted last night so the 5AM deal at Shell should be up and running already. Read what you want into this.
Very interesting! Just checked my records and this is what i found:
StB 2017 - Tuesday start
StB 2018 - Thursday start
MM 2019 - Thursday start
MM 2018 - Thursday Start
MM 2017 - Monday Start

I had figured they all start on Thursdays, guess I'm wrong! It's a waiting game now for a full booklet to show up!

It could also be that Shell is promoting their Shop the Block contribution early because it is just another one of their regular monthly offers.

It could also be that Shell is promoting their Shop the Block contribution early because it is just another one of their regular monthly offers.
EXCELLENT point! For those of us who decide to use the coupon BEFORE the start of the actual promo you need to be fully aware that it will NOT count towards your StB coupon count. You'll need to use it again to have it actually be part of the coupons you've used.

I'm headed to Rexall tonight for flu shots, I'll scan for booklets there.....probably not going to show up there til next week, though, I bet.

I'm headed to Rexall tonight for flu shots, I'll scan for booklets there.....probably not going to show up there til next week, though, I bet.
You might want to call the pharmacy first....there is a vaccine shortage and the first place they are going is to the LTC’s and hospitals. Supposed to be widely available over the next 10 days or so.

Ugh. Someone on FB said she saw a flyer that said up to 1,200 miles... that's quite the reduction. I hope she's not correct.
wouldn't surprise me in the least to see a reduction. In fact, I was expecting it to be much lower. Mega miles dropped down to just 1,000 miles this year from 1,250 the previous year. I'm also expecting higher thresholds, smaller rewards for the individual coupons (shell confirmed that!) and needing to do more coupons.

always figure if I go in with low expectations then I can be happier if I'm wrong 🤣

I'm guessing the airmilesshops offer will be at least a $50 spend (maybe more!), not $20 as in the past.
Here's the historical info regarding the online shopping coupons:
  • Mega Miles 2017 - cumulative $150 spend
  • Shop the Block 2017 - 3 transactions at 3 different stores greater than $20
  • Mega Miles 2018 - 2 transactions greater than $20
  • Shop the Block 2018 - 1 transaction greater than $100
  • Mega Miles 2019 - 1 transaction greater than $100
They are definitely increasing in $$ needed to be spent. I had trouble with the past 2 promos because i rarely spend that much at once!! There will be a LOT of multipliers throughout the entire promo that will give you great return even if you aren't able to make the massive threshold though!!

Do you call what the highest Amazon multiplier was? I keep thinking of Cyber Monday at 15x?
Well of COURSE i have that info :P Here you go!

Black Friday Early Access 10 X mutliplier November 19th -22nd

Black Friday/Cyber Monday 15X Mulitplier November 23rd - 26th
One Day Flash Offer of 10X Dec 10th ONLY
Boxing Week 5X Dec 26th - 31st
  • Amazon 2X valid till Nov 22nd
  • Amazon 5X valid Nov 23 - 26th
  • Amazon 5X valid Dec 10th
  • Amazon 5X valid Dec 14th - 31st

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!