Shop the Block 2019 -Bonus miles are POSTING NOW!

I just did another quick scan of this thread and the main one to pull out reports of how coupons are posting on receipts and then to accounts. Please take a look at post #7 on the first page to see if you have anything i should add so that we can all refer to this list!

My Rexall receipt showed the Shop The Block promo as "SPND $40 GET 20AM". Next line it showed the number 41700005236 which corresponded to the coupon barcode. It posted to my Air Miles account a few days later as 20 "BONUS MILES".
Thank you so much!

How long does it usually take for an Apple Black Friday purchase to post?
My experience for Apple is forever to never. I should be getting over 3000 for Black Friday and I will be chasing that one down, I know a couple of times I can’t be botheredd.

will it be 60 days before I should start the missing AM chase down?

My experience for Apple is forever to never. I should be getting over 3000 for Black Friday and I will be chasing that one down, I know a couple of times I can’t be botheredd.

will it be 60 days before I should start the missing AM chase down?
60 for base and 75 for bonus for online shopping transactions. Sorry to hear Apple is terrible!

Has anyone had their STB Indigo through air miles post yet? How does it appear? Thanks!

Has anyone had their STB Indigo through air miles post yet? How does it appear? Thanks!
Yup, this is how my $40 gift card posted (only needed to buy 2 things and i hate having extra money tied up in gift cards! -- then decided i needed to add one more thing and bought yet another gift card Friday afternoon!)

Notice i only got 1 base mile? Me too, so i contacted them and they agreed an error had been made and they fixed it but this is how the extra miles got posted to my account --- no indication of what they are for, I only contacted them because it won't affect my coupons, if it was i would have waited.

Last edited:
Yup, this is how my $40 gift card posted (only needed to buy 2 things and i hate having extra money tied up in gift cards! -- then decided i needed to add one more thing and bought yet another gift card Friday afternoon!)
View attachment 457428
View attachment 457429

Notice i only got 1 base mile? Me too, so i contacted them and they agreed an error had been made and they fixed it but this is how the extra miles got posted to my account --- no indication of what they are for, I only contacted them because it won't affect my coupons, if it was i would have waited.
View attachment 457430
My Indigo was the same. 1 mile short so it didn't show me having enough for the Shop the Block. I contacted them too and they gave me one more AM but no multipliers and no indication what it was for.

I am having trouble with HBC sign up. I created an account then went to the second website and filled it out but it says there is a problem in red but there is no red anywhere? Sorry if this is confusing. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

@peanutgirl I tried again yesterday to do the HBC sign up for my husbands account and it worked. Just fyi in case you forgot or gave up LOL

I finished Rexall on both cards today and I am officially done STB.

I am still waiting for an airmilesshops that I did with Ticketmaster.ca on November 18th to show anything at all . We also don’t see anything for the Shell opt in that we did on both cards but I’m not concerned with that one. Those always work out eventually.

I finished Rexall on both cards today and I am officially done STB.

I am still waiting for an airmilesshops that I did with Ticketmaster.ca on November 18th to show anything at all . We also don’t see anything for the Shell opt in that we did on both cards but I’m not concerned with that one. Those always work out eventually.
Sorry to hear about your missing Ticketmaster shop. I have shopped on Airmilesshops 3 times. Twice nothing has shown up in my account although I am 100% sure i went through the portal correctly. Has anyone else ever had this problem? It's like the system isn't realizing I'm going through Airmilesshops at all.

Sorry to hear about your missing Ticketmaster shop. I have shopped on Airmilesshops 3 times. Twice nothing has shown up in my account although I am 100% sure i went through the portal correctly. Has anyone else ever had this problem? It's like the system isn't realizing I'm going through Airmilesshops at all.

Did you by any chance shop at Amazon and have the items already in your cart? Same with H&M.

Did you by any chance shop at Amazon and have the items already in your cart? Same with H&M.
No, I had read the tip not to have anything in your cart... One was Indigo - bought a giftcard and then used it to buy Lego. The same day I bought shoes on DSW. The other was Amazon on Black Friday.

Unfortunately this is a far too common problem that seems to happen during the promos, I rarely have any trouble with my online shopping at any other time of the year. I don't know why it gets messy during these but it RARELY works for all of my transactions and I always need to follow up because of this coupon .. irks me!

Just make sure you keep your email confirmation of your orders, showing date, stores & pre:tax total. You'll be able to see in the post about online shopping on the first page if there are any multipliers that should have been applied as well.

Technically I’m done:

1) Safeway -posted
2) Global Pet -posted
3) Shell opt in- not posted
4) BMO -not posted
5) Staples- posted but not sure if will trigger coupon as order was split
6) Rexall- not posted (just went today)
7) AirMiles Shops- Ugh! I have done 3 orders over $100. Indigo only posted 4 base plus bonuses so probably won’t trigger coupon. Amazon was split into 2 of 2 base and 2 base plus bonuses so probably won’t trigger coupon. Staples posted 5 base plus bonuses even though it was split so may trigger coupon.
DH said the car is due for an oil change so may do Jiffy Lube as an extra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!