Shop the Block 2019 -Bonus miles are POSTING NOW!

Yes all some of us have to worry about now is our Foodland/Sobey's points counting since the air miles posted date was Dec 28 even though we all know we shopped the week before that.

The final bonus for this promo should start posting in the next couple of weeks so it's time to make sure you have your accounts set to the correct earning ratio. However you have your earning set when they post will determine if they are dream or cash miles, don't get caught short!

Just switched mine back to dream. I am helping my MIL and her aunt out on return airfares from fort lauderdale for our cruise next year by buying their return flight with my miles. It would have cost them $800 just for that one way! Only costing me 1581 miles plus $76 each!

Going on the history, hoping they post before March. I will then have enough for 3 waterpark passes with personal shopper, approx 900 per pass. Then I will be out of AM. The way the program is going, I dont know if I want too many miles sticking in my account anymore. Makes me nervous.
Are you listening AM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!