Shop the Block 2020 MILES ARE POSTING NOW

Guess it is official that AMshops is not having a bigger promotion for Black Friday like they did last year. 10x is where will stay I guess
Pretty pathetic compared to last year, but I guess everyone is hurting and I am sure companies are charged for the AM’s. All companies are looking to reduce costs and if everyone is shopping online anyway who do you need to offer incentives.

i’m making very slow progress on this event...with cases soaring, im really trying to minimize trips out of my house, so slow and steady might only get me to 3 or 5 total coupons...

but here’s my little silver lining: last week i used two shell offers to fill my tank and buy some lottery tickets. spent 20$ on lottery, and won 30$ back! it’s something, anyways, and every little bit towards my vacation fund adds up.

@Donald - my hero . Metro floral offer (spend $30 or more get 50AM) shows up on receipt as "Bonus Offer" nothing else. But at the bottom of the receipt there is a line for "Bonus Offer" and the 50 AM are next to it. So no mention of StB but the bonus miles are on the receipt.

Story was getting too long so I plunked it into the other thread .. pertinent to this one .. I'm MAYBE going to get to use the Samsung Pay coupon!!! need help understanding the terms
  1. Mastercard will be done by the end of the promo
  2. Shell I will buy lottery tickets
  3. Metro - not sure whether it will be flowers or baskets, have time to decide
  4. Airmilesshop - no sweat here, not ordering anything that's a gift
  5. Samsung Pay -- the terms are confusing, I could use some help please
Here's the coupon and I'll add my questions to it!
Front

Get 50 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles per week when you use Samsung Pay to show your AIR MILES Card at participating AIR MILES Partners 3 or more times in either the week of November 23, 2020 or November 30, 2020 (Monday through Sunday).
I figure this is safe so long as i get my butt in gear for next week, Doesn't say it needs to be different partners, just 3 times, correct??

back

Offer is available to AIR MILES® Collectors who link their AIR MILES Collector Number to their Samsung Account between March 4, 2019 and November 23, 2020. Get 50 AIR MILES Bonus Miles per week (instead of the regular 25 Miles) when you use Samsung Pay to show your AIR MILES Card at participating AIR MILES Partners 3 or more times in either the week of November 23, 2020 or November 30, 2020 (Monday through Sunday). Click "Tap to Use Card" and scan or show your AIR MILES Card via Samsung Pay.

OK, here's where it gets messy -- notice the highlighted sections that say when i had to link my account. I did this the very first time it was an offer, Shop the Block 2018.

Here's the terms from the other offer:
Offer valid November 23, 2020 to December 28, 2020 by accessing samsung.com, using the "Log In" button at the top right corner of the page and following the online instructions to enter your Collector Number. If you do not have a Samsung account, you may create it at samsung.com. If you have forgotten your Samsung account ID or password, you may retrieve them at samsung.com by clicking on the "Log In" button. Limit of one offer and one Collector Number per Samsung Account to a maximum of 5 Samsung Accounts per Collector Number

Does this mean i can set up a NEW account and link my card and have this offer work??

On Nov 19th I did one airmiles shop via the Portal and used my BMO card.
I did a Amazon order
This is what posted

ORDER PLACED
November 19, 2020
TOTAL
CDN$ 95.58

ORDER PLACED
November 19, 2020
TOTAL
CDN$ 25.92

However the order was split into two orders.
95.58 + 25.92 = 121.50

The delivery was split into three.

However when I go to BMO it says this
3 separate debits for Amazon and not even on the same dates.

19/11/202020/11/2020AMAZON$40.75
19/11/202020/11/2020Payment received$125.00 CR
20/11/202020/11/2020AMAZON$54.83
22/11/202023/11/2020AMAZON$25.92

Now I am not sure this is even going to count as a STB partner coupon,,,so confusing.
I had looked at LCBO as a backup but I rarely drink and everything is a huge bottle or super expensive.
Dang double dang. I sure hope I didn't mess things up here.

So far this is what has posted

November 19, 2020
AMAZON.CA
+4

Details
November 26, 2020
BMO MASTERCARD - 1/$25
+4

Do you have your order confirmation that shows that you placed it all under one order. Amazon is famous for splitting up orders. It will require a phone call to correct once the big bonus has posted but if you have the confirmation all will be good.

I get so frustrated with Airmileshops that I don't even attempt it as part of a promotion anymore.

I was going to make a shop at the LCBO as I could have sworn that I saw a bottle of wine there and when I checked the LCBO website it was only $13.95 and now when I check STB for the wine it isn't there. I guess I must have looked at something incorrectly and I hadn't sent myself the offers so no LCBO for me either.

Do you have your order confirmation that shows that you placed it all under one order. Amazon is famous for splitting up orders. It will require a phone call to correct once the big bonus has posted but if you have the confirmation all will be good.

I get so frustrated with Airmileshops that I don't even attempt it as part of a promotion anymore.

I seriously am NOT using airmiles shop ever again.
Yes I have a receipt which says everything was ordered all together on Nov 19 ,,, but it says it will be delivered in 2 orders which it wasn't it was delivered in 3 deliveries.
Phew not worth the time and energy this time around.
Oh well...........................Life goes on.

I find Amazon and Indigo tend to split up my orders so I never rely on those orders to meet any AM promos anymore. Too much time and effort wasted to keep track and chase it all down.

@Donald - my hero Ugh I didn't realize it had to be a newer linked account. That was going to be one of my coupons. So if we have been using Samsung pay before March 2019 it won't count? You can use the same partners. I've walked into metro bought gum, then shopped and did it again. It just has to be 5 min apart.

I was going to make a shop at the LCBO as I could have sworn that I saw a bottle of wine there and when I checked the LCBO website it was only $13.95 and now when I check STB for the wine it isn't there. I guess I must have looked at something incorrectly and I hadn't sent myself the offers so no LCBO for me either.
I bought the Shop the Block Pinnacle Vodka for $28.95 Item 369009 bonus 20 air miles, the offer runs out 28 November 2020.

I bought the Shop the Block Pinnacle Vodka for $28.95 Item 369009 bonus 20 air miles, the offer runs out 28 November 2020.
Thanks for the idea but this won't work for me. The reason why this won't work for me is that years ago when my Dad used to travel he would buy duty free booze even though he didn't drink (too good of a deal to pass up for him) so when he passed away about 20 years ago we inherited all his booze and I have enough vodka to supply a whole bunch of parties. :rolleyes1 :joker::drinking1 I was hoping for a nice bottle of wine like last promotion. Oh well I may only get 5 offers. So far I have Sobeys and Shell for sure and I did an online shop at Walmart but since my airmiles shoppes never seem to post correctly I may do another one as I need printer ink again and I can get that at Staples. I have been doing a lot of photo printing lately and that sucks the printer dry. My sister will do Metro for me and I will hit Foodland. For my Mom's card we may only get 3 - Metro, Shell and either Sobey's or Foodland. I was going to do Rona or Lowes but I don't need that much stuff. My rant is why why why do they have some many offers for cars. How many cars does Airmiles think we buy?
One of my backup offers used to be Car and Truck world but this time you have to spend $175 and again I don't need that much stuff for my vehicles.

Thanks for the idea but this won't work for me. The reason why this won't work for me is that years ago when my Dad used to travel he would buy duty free booze even though he didn't drink (too good of a deal to pass up for him) so when he passed away about 20 years ago we inherited all his booze and I have enough vodka to supply a whole bunch of parties. :rolleyes1 :joker::drinking1 I was hoping for a nice bottle of wine like last promotion. Oh well I may only get 5 offers. So far I have Sobeys and Shell for sure and I did an online shop at Walmart but since my airmiles shoppes never seem to post correctly I may do another one as I need printer ink again and I can get that at Staples. I have been doing a lot of photo printing lately and that sucks the printer dry. My sister will do Metro for me and I will hit Foodland. For my Mom's card we may only get 3 - Metro, Shell and either Sobey's or Foodland. I was going to do Rona or Lowes but I don't need that much stuff. My rant is why why why do they have some many offers for cars. How many cars does Airmiles think we buy?
One of my backup offers used to be Car and Truck world but this time you have to spend $175 and again I don't need that much stuff for my vehicles.

I was thinking the same thing about Cars,,,,like really Airmiles.:car::car::car::car::car::car::car::car::car::car:
This year I have been doing everything early for gifts and I actually have nothing left to buy.
Oh well at this point a penny saved is a penny earned.
Hug to you Hon
Mel

You could try this one

Montresor Amarone Della Valpolicella DOC
750 mL bottle | LCBO#: 240416
$38.15

(0)
Write a Review

Montresor Amarone Della Valpolicella DOC from LCBO

• abc
  • abc

Dark ruby-red colour; licorice, red fruit, dried figs and raisins and spicy aromas and flavours; dry, medium bodied, with balanced acidity, ripe tannins and good length.

ends 28 Nov 2020

@Donald - my hero Ugh I didn't realize it had to be a newer linked account. That was going to be one of my coupons. So if we have been using Samsung pay before March 2019 it won't count? You can use the same partners. I've walked into metro bought gum, then shopped and did it again. It just has to be 5 min apart.
I've studied the terms again and here's my thoughts, see if you agree? Copying the "fine print" again --my brain is VERY foggy these days, i need to see it :P

Offer valid November 23, 2020 to December 28, 2020 by accessing samsung.com, using the "Log In" button at the top right corner of the page and following the online instructions to enter your Collector Number. If you do not have a Samsung account, you may create it at samsung.com. If you have forgotten your Samsung account ID or password, you may retrieve them at samsung.com by clicking on the "Log In" button. Limit of one offer and one Collector Number per Samsung Account to a maximum of 5 Samsung Accounts per Collector Number

I read the highlighted section to say that I can create 5 separate accounts and have them linked to one airmiles card. This makes sense to me because if both myself and hubby had a reason to have a Samsung account we would want our own but would link them to the same AM number. SO I'm going to create a brand new account using one of my FOUR new email addresses I've set up in the last couple of months (long story involving Airmiles not liking my new domain so i needed to create 2 yahoo accounts as well URGH) for my brand spanking new Samsung phone. Then I will have fulfilled BOTH coupons, correct? (i know only one partner but I'll get the 50 miles for creating a new account AND 50 for scanning my AM card thru Samsung pay?

On Nov 19th I did one airmiles shop via the Portal and used my BMO card.
I did a Amazon order
This is what posted

ORDER PLACED
November 19, 2020
TOTAL
CDN$ 95.58

ORDER PLACED
November 19, 2020
TOTAL
CDN$ 25.92

However the order was split into two orders.
95.58 + 25.92 = 121.50

The delivery was split into three.

However when I go to BMO it says this
3 separate debits for Amazon and not even on the same dates.

19/11/202020/11/2020AMAZON$40.75
19/11/202020/11/2020Payment received$125.00 CR
20/11/202020/11/2020AMAZON$54.83
22/11/202023/11/2020AMAZON$25.92

Now I am not sure this is even going to count as a STB partner coupon,,,so confusing.
I had looked at LCBO as a backup but I rarely drink and everything is a huge bottle or super expensive.
Dang double dang. I sure hope I didn't mess things up here.

So far this is what has posted

November 19, 2020
View attachment 540663
AMAZON.CA
+4

Details
November 26, 2020
View attachment 540665
BMO MASTERCARD - 1/$25
+4
For LCBO, what about the beers? I bought a 6-Pack of Asahi Beer for $13.80. Then I gave them all to my mom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter