ShopDisney Shipping to Canada

cdnSpinalTap

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I will of course call Disney on this, but just wanted to check in the meantime...it is my understanding that ShopDisney ships to Canada. However, I am trying to purchase a couple of things and it keeps telling me there are no shipping methods available for my destination address in Alberta.

Has anyone ordered anything from ShopDisney and had it shipped to Canada? Is it possibly just the items I am ordering?

Thanks.

They do ship to Canada, but not everything. If you are getting that message, then the item you want cannot be shipped here. If it's a must-have item, you can always use a company like crossborderpickups.ca, but it is pricey. I have used them twice for shopdisney stuff and they provide excellent service.

Depends where you are in Alberta I guess. I've tried to order things from Amazon to my MIL who lives in a small town in Northern BC and I was told that it couldn't be shipped there. It was a larger item so I'm assuming it would be that they don't have anyone to deliver there. Maybe it's the same case for you? I know UPS doesn't come via Purolator or Canada Post anymore so it's possible that's how it's sent and they don't have a contractor in your area?

Depends where you are in Alberta I guess. I've tried to order things from Amazon to my MIL who lives in a small town in Northern BC and I was told that it couldn't be shipped there. It was a larger item so I'm assuming it would be that they don't have anyone to deliver there. Maybe it's the same case for you? I know UPS doesn't come via Purolator or Canada Post anymore so it's possible that's how it's sent and they don't have a contractor in your area?
That could definitely be it! I live just outside of Vancouver and every time I've order from Disney it has always come from UPS.

Yes I have this issue also. I wanted to get my Brother and his son Baby Yoda tshirts but they don't ship to Canada :oops:

Okay now I am very frustrated. So it was because I had the new 'baby yoda' tshirts in my cart, so I removed the two items and I was then enabled to enter the shipping address and proceed to the payment screen. This is where the frustration comes in, I enter my Mastercard info and then it starts saying you need to enter a valid province. Well obviously I did that when I entered my address. At that point I gave up and emailed support. I have ordered from Ebay, NFL Shop, LL Bean with no issues in the past month. I try to order gifts for my nephews on Disney Store and it's roadblock after roadblock, so frustrating.

I find it's usually thinner glass items (like special ornaments) and some fabric types that are no longer being shipped across the border. I tried to order some runDisney shirts a while back and had the same problem. Maybe the Baby Yoda shirt has a specific fabric type or coating that they are worried about. Also had a specific Lego set not ship once.

I actually just noticed today that if you look at the description of the item, select shipping, it will tell if the item can be shipped internationally or not. Who knew! :-)
This!! It took me so longer to notice this - I am glad someone else called this out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!